Town V Oldham predictions & team

town4me

yes seaton sandy both Elliot and brett would take the ball from play the ball make good ground and give the forwards a break,and as you say Elliot would come inside looking for work,and I think he is a big miss,would love to still see him in our side .

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suppose it's all about opinions but if the likes of Manfredi couldn't do anything when he played without the ball I fail to see how Miller could.

Like I said Elliot was always prepared to come looking for work rather than catching cold out on the touchline waiting for ball that never arrives -but as you say it's all a matter of opinion. Personally I'd have him back tomorrow. 

Cheers lads and lasses all the best tommorow leave the Lancashire lot adrift

That's a cracking win HF13, full credit, to win at any fulltime side takes some doing, plus I cant stand that slimy git coach of there's he really thinks he's sumat and cant stand us Cumbrians. Well done.

Quality win for haven. Anyone thinking ell wouldnt make a difference is off there rocker. Best winger around here by a mile. We lack pace in our wingers and backs and miller has pace to spare.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

In all honesty Duffy and carberry made a huge difference to us today carberry should be still at Widnes we are very lucky to have him. Elliot has been faultless and made huge tackles try savers today him and Calvert pace either side. Hope the coach buys the beer for that bus tonight

Quality win for haven. Anyone thinking ell wouldnt make a difference is off there rocker. Best winger around here by a mile. We lack pace in our wingers and backs and miller has pace to spare.

noone has said elliot would not make a difference or be of value to town , its an opinion on how the game play in the first 3 or 4 matches has gone .

Archived