Leigh reaction.

town4me

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable from the lads today. Especially the pack. Can hold their heads held high. Ran their blood to water. Nice that the leigh fans clapped our guys off at the end. Tee rightly MOM for me.

Hewer began to spoil what was good game in the last 20 mins.

Fingers crossed we get a few bodies back this week or loan signings in. Walker playing next week I believe.

Either wat hope the board lay a few well earned pints on for the lads today.

UP THE TOWN

Proud as fcuk today 1 to15 played it tough hope that phone is red hot next week, to get some bodies in to take the pressure off,newer was good for the first hour then missed afair bit after. Shame Acton had o spoil the good game he had. But onwards and upwards utt

Everyone should be more than proud of themselves today. With 20 to go it looked like we could pull off the impossible. And 1st half were the better team. You just wonder if we had everyone there if wed be talking about our 2nd win of the season .

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

OUTSTANDING is the only word to describe that today!! To do that with 1 sub is heroic!! Well done lads you deserve all the plaudits you got today and if anyone has anything negative to say about that performance then they really can't be a town fan!! So so proud.

Fantastic effort from all the boys, thought we were actually better team for most of the game until we understandably ran out of steam, Tee was excellent as was Ollie Gordon but not fair to single anyone out today as everyone put in a huge effort. Got to be the bench mark now. Well done to everyone concerned

Absolutely fantastic effort from the lads today, can't ask for more than that. My only gripe is why we haven't spread the ball about like that against other teams, if we can stretch a team like Leigh out wide then we should be confident of doing it against lesser teams. Hopefully this will be a confidence boost for the lads.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Unbelievable effort from the lads today with 14 players against a full time outfit. Especially as some of the 14 shouldn't have been on the field carrying knocks.

Proud to be a Townie this weekend despite two defeats.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Couldn't be prouder of my team but feel so angry that heaven and earth haven't been shifted to get us playing with 17 players and who knows what might have happened. There must be players out there somewhere looking for a game ?  That we competed for 75% of the match against such a reputable team was very very impressive.

Im not going to lie I expected it to be about 70 points today!

Great performance, with just 1 sub on the bench against a full time team.

The effort was unreal, I thought our pack was immense.

Every player can be proud of themselves tonight!

Still a few stupid penalties and mistakes , who's decision is it wether to kick for 2 points or touch? We turned the opportunity down 3 times. 1 of wich we scored our first try(awesome rugby) but the other two were right before half time and had we had kicked them or atleast one of them we would of been 6 clear at half time instead of going 2 points behind.

Well done Town! Love ya!!

great effort and what a difference two days make , town stood tall , great from 1 to 14 ? lol .. Gordon just gets better and the effort from Forber means his bride must be still waiting for her night ;) Tee was immense and unlucky with the disallowed try too theres a real diamond wanting to shine in that kid . Onwards and up hope theres some bodies in for Swinton .

Archived