Ryan mcgoldrick

TrueBlue

Can someone please start a new thread, I am losing the will to live. Come on Townie123  have a moan or something.

Bit of different crack for you marra, I heard that Miller is out for the season and young Lucock is jacking in , just what I was told mind. I know its Haven crack but we haven't owt to talk about ;)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some clowns on here remember the bad players but forget the good ones,Shane varley went on to play 11 times for New Zealand ,he was a class act 

So which clowns have dissed Shane Varley?  Only two of us have mentioned him on this thread and we both said he was a very classy half back. 

So which clowns have dissed Shane Varley? Only two of us have mentioned him on this thread and we both said he was a very classy half back.

It seems some clowns on here either can't read or can't comprehend. As you say no one has dismissed Varley at all.

The best list is fairly easy...Kerr,Tuimaveve, Sione, Limmer, Jenkins, Baildon, Pickering, Mulligan,

I'd add Anthony Samuel to that list as well, cracking player who always gave everything on the field.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Why did Sione stop playing had a trail at Wigan but still live in Workington for some time before he went home? Great Shame that

Sione was playing for us on a working holiday visa and it ran out and he didn't qualify for a full visa to play at our level so he had to leave.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

I'd put a mention in for Luke Savelio and Hitro Okesene. Lusi Sioni was a devout 7th day Adventist who's religion meant he couldn't play on Saturdays, which is why his move to Wigan fell through.  If it hadn't been for that I'm pretty sure Wigan would have wangled a visa for him-Super League clubs seem to walk on water when it comes to overseas signings. I used to marvel at the way Lusi tore up all the full-back rules and plucked bombs out of the air one-handed--apparently a skill honed by being a top beach volley ball player back home. 

The best list is fairly easy...Kerr,Tuimaveve, Sione, Limmer, Jenkins, Baildon, Pickering, Mulligan,

All of them class but I would have Varley in there and surely the best overseas player has to be Jarrad Stack when you take into account his years at the club and the commitment he shows in every game, he's a cert for the Hall of Fame.

All of them class but I would have Varley in there and surely the best overseas player has to be Jarrad Stack when you take into account his years at the club and the commitment he shows in every game, he's a cert for the Hall of Fame.

stack has been top draw but i think its very hard to compare with mully and pickering when they won what they did with us.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Archived