todays disciplinary.

FPN was done like a kipper by a mockney muppet.

In the Magic week end game in '13, we were destroying Saints when the game broke into a massive fight. We lost 2 men to their one. Since which time, Wigan have fallen for the same tactic at least once a season - hype up the game, provoke over hyped Wiganers, sit back and let us destroy ourselves. LMS wound up a player already certain of losing into hitting him. Our coach and his team are too clueless ever to twig to this...

And next time we play, Wane will be convinced that our team was not physical enough. It's the definition of insanity. Though not for much longer I expect.

FFS, INF!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

FUNEX?

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

"F U N E Pi.png'S"

It's not fair.

See post #29.

Jeez, yet another ban for a Wigan player. Are Wigan fans concerned by the discipline at the moment?

As I said earlier, it was, nearly a perfect punch.

Seriously. Lack of discipline might be the difference between success, losing and unemployment.

Interesting that he pleaded not guilty!!! He does know we all could see it on tv doesnt he?

Surely he would have been better pleading guilty, showing remorse and pushing for a fine only.

What's the chances of an appeal?

Interesting that he pleaded not guilty!!! He does know we all could see it on tv doesnt he?

Surely he would have been better pleading guilty, showing remorse and pushing for a fine only.

Maybe he missed the video review session?

Based on recent cases I would expect the Appeals Committee sitting tomorrow

Perhaps he felt he was not guilty? I know playing for Wigan normally rules out any thought of innocence, but maybe he doesn't read this forum.

Archived