Haven players

The Voodooguru

Fair play to the jambos nobody minds a bit of extra coin in their pockets,me personally I would sooner be in the higher league so if it does help to keep them up then well done to them....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres no doubt in my mind that town have been partly unlucky and perhaps partly fielded wrongly this season and thats the reason they are going down , if the squad had started injury free and finished relatively injury free and used to its potential then they would have been challenging for that super 8's final at this moment , gotta be the best team on paper to have dropped and all or mostly due to injury crisis . with proper planning and funding and retaining the right players then jumping back up is possible in a season or 2 .

Don't think that's what he is saying, we may come back up and keeping jarrod sammut will help but we still need to put a development plan in place to improve the club.

oh yes there will be a plan and talking to people in town today there's talk of more links to the community and amatuer game. I just think keeping JS says something more than having a plan of upto 5 years to get back up as donald says.

theres no doubt in my mind that town have been partly unlucky and perhaps partly fielded wrongly this season and thats the reason they are going down , if the squad had started injury free and finished relatively injury free and used to its potential then they would have been challenging for that super 8's final at this moment , gotta be the best team on paper to have dropped and all or mostly due to injury crisis . with proper planning and funding and retaining the right players then jumping back up is possible in a season or 2 .

The reason we are being relegated has nothing to do with luck. We finished bottom of the heap because we weren't good enough. Injuries are a fact of life in R.L. and most teams suffer their share .Our squad was too light on numbers due to an expensive pair of passengers and a supposed D.R. arrangement with Wigan which,for reasons never explained, failed to happen .That's mismanagement  pure and simple .Add to that recipe a coach who stifled enterprising play- with a game plan that David Blunkett could suss and we are where we are. Getting out of no-man's land won't be any cake walk given that there is ,realistically ,only one promotion place available and you can guarantee we'll get no help from Red Hall.

oh yes there will be a plan and talking to people in town today there's talk of more links to the community and amatuer game. I just think keeping JS says something more than having a plan of upto 5 years to get back up as donald says.

We put a lot of eggs in Mr sammuts basket and it wasn't anywhere near enough so we need to do both to develop the team and the club which is sustainable regardless of who is the star player at the time.

The reason we are being relegated has nothing to do with luck. We finished bottom of the heap because we weren't good enough. Injuries are a fact of life in R.L. and most teams suffer their share .Our squad was too light on numbers due to an expensive pair of passengers and a supposed D.R. arrangement with Wigan which,for reasons never explained, failed to happen .That's mismanagement pure and simple .Add to that recipe a coach who stifled enterprising play- with a game plan that David Blunkett could suss and we are where we are. Getting out of no-man's land won't be any cake walk given that there is ,realistically ,only one promotion place available and you can guarantee we'll get no help from Red Hall.

injuries are definitely a fact of life in RL but towns got ridiculous and at one point they had 8+ injured out of a small squad. There were a few factors we went down and we cant soley blame injuries but it was a big factor.

injuries are definitely a fact of life in RL but towns got ridiculous and at one point they had 8+ injured out of a small squad. There were a few factors we went down and we cant soley blame injuries but it was a big factor.

agree and I'm pretty sure the 8's would have gone much better if Matty , Stack , Brett Phillips , Brett Carter , Callum Phillips were all playing and fit .

agree and I'm pretty sure the 8's would have gone much better if Matty , Stack , Brett Phillips , Brett Carter , Callum Phillips were all playing and fit .

yes with them or some of them fit it would still have been in our own hands now IMO. I think it was the derby at the rec where come the end of the game we had 14 fit players in the squad. Then when you look at we lost a game by 3 points two games by 4 points one by 7 points and one by 8 points. Throw in a last minute draw at home to swinton and it shows we wernt that far off we just came off 2nd best in too many tight affairs.

Wigan cannot be blamed for not for supplying D/R players, what fans don't understand that to get D/R you have to pay them their full money they get from the parent club and Wigan won't supply players unless they are paid for and if our club do not front money we don't get D/R players, money rules all.

with the 2 or 3 games we would have won in the first 6 matches if sammut played and Matty and a few others then we'd have had 4 or 6 points more now and probably safe , it was a terrible start followed by an equally terrible injury count ending too

Then it's ridiculous to sign so many injured players on if you've only a small (and unbalanced) squad to start with.

Then it's ridiculous to sign so many injured players on if you've only a small (and unbalanced) squad to start with.

from what ive heard that wont be the case next year. The injury prone wont be offered deals.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

A fit latu would have kept us up on his own

Gets my vote for clubman of the year.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

clubman, player of the year, players player, hes a shoe in.

or flip flop in this case....

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

DR never happened because Swinton got promoted and Wigans players when asked decided they didnt want to travel to Workington

Well it's good to have some sort of a story because there was never anything coming from the club. So why didn't our shakers and movers try for an alternative arrangement with another outfit?  If anything saves the jam from our fate it will be their ability to bring in reinforcements at the death -mercenaries or not. Carl Forster has been awesome for them-- tore us apart down the middle at D.P.  

Archived