Bulls v Dogs 19 man squads

Batley Bob

BRADFORD BULLS: Bentley, Campbell, Keyes, Kirk, Larroyer, Lumb, Macani, Magrin, Mendeika, Moore, Murray, Oakes, Oledzki, Peltier, Pryce, Roche, Ryan, Smith, Thomas

BATLEY BULLDOGS: Bretherton, Farrell, Gledhill, Holme, Maher, Scott, Reittie, Smeaton, Hallett, Southernwood, Brambani, Leak, Rowe, Day, Lillycrop, Harrison, Manning, Hill, Hayward

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/49224/captain-pryce-retuns

IMG_0583.JPG

19 hours ago, bromleybulldog said:

No James Brown but the Keighley forum says we haven't released him to them this weekend either

He walked out of training this week.

dont think we'll be seeing him in a Batley shirt again.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Really lost the plot but disco wont be interested in past seasons exploits more so what he brings to the party in 2017.

His injury shouldn't stop him from being fit in the off season. A lack of fitness and positive attitude is a major reason in him being shown the door. I bet he wouldnt of offered wardy stozza or rhino out

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Does James live in Lancashire?  No one can expect a guaranteed spot in the team but I can see how it might not seem worth while doing all that travelling and training and not getting in the team. He might not suit Disco's style of play, but if it is adios then thanks for some great games for the Bulldogs Mr Brown, and really sorry to see you go.

35 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

Does James live in Lancashire?  No one can expect a guaranteed spot in the team but I can see how it might not seem worth while doing all that travelling and training and not getting in the team. He might not suit Disco's style of play, but if it is adios then thanks for some great games for the Bulldogs Mr Brown, and really sorry to see you go.

Isn't he a Leeds lad. He's a very good player but you've got a bigger squad this year, unfortunately you can only play 17.

12 hours ago, Bi11 said:

Queensbury.

originally.

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

8 hours ago, doggystyle said:

Got a good feeling about today. Will be great bringing home the two points...

That good feeling you had DS....

It was wind!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived