On the road again...

BryanC

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, tandle said:

I can assure you I only have one account on any forum user name tandle are you mixing it with another person  who uses the name tangle.

Not posting as JamieHolls then?  Even though you replied to my post to him?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

lets get this right [on the road again] on page one you will find it was me that suggested the regional arena with two posts and not jamieholls the post was to inform him that he was telling untruths I have never heard of him.

thank you 34 for clarifying that. now then about any pubs near the ground I have only found one lets say in  walking distance to the ground its on grey mare lane virtually on the corner with ashton new rd.  it is called the MARY Ds BEAMISH BAR it looks quite big and is about 500 yards walk to the ground but the problem to me will be parking all double yellow lines but if you can park on the Etihad car parks or the regional arena car parks which are close by you should be ok.  all the other pubs are well over a mile away.

As far as I'm aware Mary D's is only open on match days, main City supporters club. There is a pub across from D's, The Manchester ,however I'm not sure wether its open other than match days. I'll be having a few beers in Ashton then get the tram, only 20 minutes away from the Etihad.

hope its like last time you played Batley on the road if i remember was at Blackpool and were winning quite easily at Ht for Batley to stage a 2nd half comeback and snatch the game, but unfortunately can't see that happening this time with the way Batley are playing at the moment

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

1 hour ago, JamieHolls said:

I mentioned at the game at Dewsbury and got laughed at.

Why? It was the only option as Sedgley Park isn't upto championship standard and 99% of football grounds are reseeding 

For me Jamie I was on the same way length and if you mentioned it to me at Dewsbury I would have agreed with you. 

20 hours ago, roughyed34 said:

I do know JamieHolls personally and I'm 100% sure Mr tandle and Mr Holls are totally different people.

Fair enough.  When you ask someone a question and someone else replies it can get confusing.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived