Should Naylor go?

jroyales

There should be a full explanation of the situation on the clubs website ASAP regarding Scott,all this rumour needs to be confirmed or denied. This is the very least the club should do preferably tomorrow. Rumour can be damaging if it's left to fester. There is definitely disquiet among the fans,probably fans who dont do the Internet. This needs sorting.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moorside our interweb and tech guru is in the USA, and CH isn't known for his fan to fan talks. 

The rumours on Saturday were there in the press box and nothing had been said so I assume Scott is there but we need a bloody good and experience play maker 

2 minutes ago, clifford said:

Moorside our interweb and tech guru is in the USA, and CH isn't known for his fan to fan talks. 

The rumours on Saturday were there in the press box and nothing had been said so I assume Scott is there but we need a bloody good and experience play maker 

There must be someone there who could stick something on the website or even tweet it to put this thing to bed.Or you would have thought. But yes our tech guy is good,I've known Dave Naylor for quite some time.

On 2017-5-25 at 6:59 PM, BryanC said:

Hope this thread is an object of scorn by 5pm on Saturday. Looking forward to a grand day out and bagging a win!

Well I got the grand day out. Cheers folks, see you all again soon.

I think Scott will be devastated at some of our performances recently but he doesn't seem the type of man to just walk away mid season. Will be absolutely gutted if he does though.

I think it would be easier for a coach if we weren't any good but still gave everything we've got. At the minute we are dominating games putting ourselves in complete control and then not just letting the other team back in but capitulating embarrassingly. And then in other games, especially away, we dont even turn up from the start.

Think its time for the players to stand up. Every week the same 8 or 9 give everything they have but at this standard you need all 17 pulling in the same direction. We've shown this year when they all dig in we are a good team.

Think its time we binned dual reg, only Oldham players from now on. We haven't had any real consistent quality from Huddersfield for nearly two years now. Also think CH needs to back Scott with some new players. Adamson is a good start and we've signed another prop on loan but we need more. We cant go on with Owen at scrum half and with Gee likely to be getting a ban we need another hooker desperately.

Just read what Scott had to say in the chron,I wholeheartedly agree with him.When we are on our "A" game we are a match or better than a match for most teams in this division. It's just a case of finding that elusive "A". Hopefully the boys can find it this weekend.

We need grimshaw back in the team, just wondered if Gill played in any of the two cas matches didn't see him in Fridays match ,don't no about Mondays match, his season long loan is becoming a bit of a joke 

Archived