Good Friday Predictions

Cl1998

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Says in N&S that El, Bailey, Foster and leatherbarrow are doubtful what's the injury news on Perry and Gordon Maudling ? Is young Barnes available ?

Well Scott is defo fit 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

10 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Mouse banned ? Wow I thought he had gone a bit quiet, did he upset someone ?

Trouty put a msg on saying mouse had been removed due to constant negativity. I think it was the last post  on the karl olstrum thread.  

6 minutes ago, town4me said:

Trouty put a msg on saying mouse had been removed due to constant negativity. Think it was on the karl olstrum thread.  

Geez ,  that seems a bit rough . Not sure we wanna be going down that route

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Trouty put a msg on saying mouse had been removed due to constant negativity. I think it was the last post  on the karl olstrum thread.  

Must have missed it ;)

Work lads are saying there is a lot of apathy with the haven fans at present, their forum is about dead this week so they don't think the gate will be good. They all expect Forster & Burns to play with a made up illness letting them alter the 19. Wonder if the club will try and fiddle the gate again? 

Be a good time for our boys to really put a performance in as they have a good team with the PNG lads, Howarth etc strengthening their team from last time.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

9 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Work lads are saying there is a lot of apathy with the haven fans at present, their forum is about dead this week so they don't think the gate will be good. They all expect Forster & Burns to play with a made up illness letting them alter the 19. Wonder if the club will try and fiddle the gate again? 

Be a good time for our boys to really put a performance in as they have a good team with the PNG lads, Howarth etc strengthening their team from last time.

We are very light in the forwards this time and that’s where im Worried about for us everywhere I’m happy with but the middle 

8 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

I forgot they had howarth is he fully fit ? Always rated him will they play him loose forward I wonder.

8 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

I forgot they had howarth is he fully fit ? Always rated him will they play him loose forward I wonder.

They should . He definitely has something about him I thought . Can direct you around and hits hard 

2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

Says in N&S that El, Bailey, Foster and leatherbarrow are doubtful what's the injury news on Perry and Gordon Maudling ? Is young Barnes available ?

Must be right,Town don't do mind games surely.

11 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Went of injured last sunday and didnt look good apparently. Good player but his reluctance to take the line on in a town shirt was frustrating. 

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

Must be right,Town don't do mind games surely.

Look into my eyes , my eyes , not around the eyes , none i repeat none of those seven are playing .... you’re back in the room 

8 minutes ago, maripins said:

Heard El on Radio Cumbria yesterday about 4pm. He said this match was the biggest of the season and 2pts was a must. Never indicated he wouldn't be playing.

Yeah I can’t see him not playing, I’m sure Jamie foster will be there too

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

8 hours ago, Havenfan13 said:

Not being funny here pal but this super pack of towns well haven bullied them off the field last time we played fair enough we are massively weaker this time out but still we done the job on you guys 

No they didn’t you plonker 

8 minutes ago, westizbest said:

No they didn’t you plonker 

Erm yes they did u mad get  did u even go the game? ? u got batterd in every dept I know u got one red card but haven still totally dominated town and town fans wer leaving early that’s what my memory serves up correct me if I’m wrong 

They weren't bullied of the field at all, what a load of ######. Towns pack were making yards with ease until the first sin binning, and even down a man still made them. Honestly you lot seem to have built that win into some kind of demolition when it was nothing of the sort. 

7 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Erm yes they did u mad get  did u even go the game? ? u got batterd in every dept I know u got one red card but haven still totally dominated town and town fans wer leaving early that’s what my memory serves up correct me if I’m wrong 

What you been smoking marra

Archived