29 Jun: SL: St Helens v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Wakefield Trinity
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/06/18 at 18:45

2 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Cracking try.....some soft defence though

Fatigue, and managing it, is one of the aspects of the game. St Helens hit Wakey with pace, after a big effort to score from the latter.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And they pile on the pain, with Roby getting another soon after.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

Fatigue, and managing it, is one of the aspects of the game. St Helens hit Wakey with pace, after a big effort to score from the latter.

Aye....theyve had a cracking dig but saints are just that bit fitter

1 minute ago, chuffer said:

Aye....theyve had a cracking dig but saints are just that bit fitter

Not just fitter, but all the little things that separate a very good team in 6th place from a very good team at the top of the table.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

That is some touchdown from Lyne!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very entertaining game that one.  Feel for Wakefield with two clear try decisions going against them with the penalty try that wasn't and the double movement.

But well done Saints 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Two teams performing at a level that an NRL medical advisor could not conceive possible, what with a perilous journey in one of those new-fangled flying machines and only nearly a week's recovery since some of the players' last game.

Good game, and one where both teams contributed to the excitement.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived