Town v jam part 2

bomberisgod

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Think I'd go

Miller, Bergal, Singleton, Morris, Patrick, Forber, Doran, Wilkes, Penky, Curwen, Olstrum, Maudling, Scholey

Subs: Newton, Dawson, Dickinson, Moore

I think Joe Hambley would think himself unlucky to miss out after last week although that's probably not far off.

Big game needed from Andy Dawson this week in Moi Mois absence

It’s tough . Can Bergal play full back , would we get him involved enough on the wing . If not then he needs service there .Miller and Singleton were the first choices before . I can’t drop Hambley after last week and Rook did fine and will be keen after the last game there to play . I’d be putting Karl at 13 which is just natural to him for me , right in the middle of it for this one ... spice things up ! 

Whatever , there’s enough there if we turn up at home as we have 

37 minutes ago, Town Army said:

I think Joe Hambley would think himself unlucky to miss out after last week although that's probably not far off.

Big game needed from Andy Dawson this week in Moi Mois absence

As a matter of interest how would you feel about a player like Joe Hambley if he misses out for a DR winger that you have never seen play and who has not played for you this season? I’m not trolling but genuinely feel that this is what is wrong with DR. A lot on here said when you went DR that Leon wouldn’t let clubs dictate who he plays etc. On Sunday he said he was getting in touch with Hudds and Leigh to get as many as he could. Is a winger really what you need this week? 

5 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

As a matter of interest how would you feel about a player like Joe Hambley if he misses out for a DR winger that you have never seen play and who has not played for you this season? I’m not trolling but genuinely feel that this is what is wrong with DR. A lot on here said when you went DR that Leon wouldn’t let clubs dictate who he plays etc. On Sunday he said he was getting in touch with Hudds and Leigh to get as many as he could. Is a winger really what you need this week? 

Patrick was injured last week , Jonno played . Miller and Singleton have been carrying injuries . We’ve been playing forwards in the backs . Wood is injured . Id say  it’s common sense , fills in with what we said and he wouldn’t be doing his job if he didn’t get a reinforcement . And he is , very well 

Thanks for that DavidM. As I said I wasn’t trolling just wondered how you guys felt about it. You’ve explained it well there but with Patrick, Miller, Singleton and Hambley in your 19 thought another winger may be surplus to requirements especially if the likes of Hambley misses out.

13 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

Nothing to do with you. Your club approached lots of teams to DR and they all said no. You are trolling and you should go back to your own forum. 

10 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Nothing to do with you. Your club approached lots of teams to DR and they all said no. You are trolling and you should go back to your own forum. 

I asked a genuine question. It is nothing to do with Haven. I have my own thoughts on DR whichever club uses it. You obviously can’t engage in a reasonable conversation about rugby league. I’ll try not to use as many big words next time so you can maybe understand what is being said. 

17 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

your wrong there marra we turned widnes down and turned down forster was happy with season long loans with cooper and eaves

Just now, donald said:

your wrong there marra we turned widnes down and turned down forster was happy with season long loans with cooper and eaves

meant to say leigh aswell probably made a mistake turning widnes down if you ask me but would they have gave us the quality cooper and eaves have got

36 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

The guy has just asked a reasonable question

I think if we didn't have some DR up, and didn't have the numbers at training. Lads can get complacent. There wouldn't be competition for places. I trust Leon and the decisions he makes are always for the good of the team. Hambley and took had good games. Just think havens wing/centres are really strong. Patrick/singketon & Morris/Bergal will be stronger defensively that hambley and rooke. 

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

Thanks for that DavidM. As I said I wasn’t trolling just wondered how you guys felt about it. You’ve explained it well there but with Patrick, Miller, Singleton and Hambley in your 19 thought another winger may be surplus to requirements especially if the likes of Hambley misses out.

Is there much difference between that and the times you’ve left Lewis Brown out at the expense of a St Helens loanee? 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

Archived