Elite 1 live streams

Nothing has been mentioned, then again they'll probably announce on a Sunday morning for a Sunday afternoon game knowing the federation.

Communication is not their strong point, 

It only started mid season last year so maybe it'll be the same this year. 

Carcassonne did it themselves via Facebook so maybe next week when carcassonne play at home. 

Only two of the opening weekend games played because of 'Yellow Vests' demonstrations. Two decent results.

Lezignan 29-22 Carcassonne

St Gaudens 20-22 Villeneuve sur Lot

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

9 minutes ago, audois said:

Only two of the opening weekend games played because of 'Yellow Vests' demonstrations. Two decent results.

Lezignan 29-22 Carcassonne

St Gaudens 20-22 Villeneuve sur Lot

I didn't know yellow vest demonstrations were in southern France too. 

The roundabout down the road at the eastern entrance to Albi has been occupied with the gilet jaunes since last saturday (day and night). Villefranche lost their last two games to the disruptions.

Early dispatches highlight Amine Miloudi's 15 points haul on debut for Lezignan Sunday - brace of tries, 3 goals and a drop goal from the maverick player. For the Carcassonne visitors full back Clement Soubayras caught the eye. Elsewhere In the foothills of the Pyrenees the Villeneuve junior Jayson Goffin picked up two tries for Julien Rinaldi's winning debut at St Gaudens.

Vincent Duport announced earlier to FCL has finally had to retire from on-going injuries. Duport who played in the Dragons 2007 Cup Final at Wembley against Saints finished with around 200 appearances for Catalans and finished up as their highest ever try scorer with 87 tries. A distinguished player.

The sun shone at Stade Moulin fortunately with no grandstand available after the fire.

Limoux also being kitted out by O Neills with their recently arrived Australian half back in attendance.

DD35AFB9-F60A-427F-961A-A3C1C45B9072.jpeg

Capture_décran_2018-11-19_à_20.32.10.png

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

15 minutes ago, audois said:

Early dispatches highlight Amine Miloudi's 15 points haul on debut for Lezignan Sunday - brace of tries, 3 goals and a drop goal from the maverick player. For the Carcassonne visitors full back Clement Soubayras caught the eye. Elsewhere In the foothills of the Pyrenees the Villeneuve junior Jayson Goffin picked up two tries for Julien Rinaldi's winning debut at St Gaudens.

Vincent Duport announced earlier to FCL has finally had to retire from on-going injuries. Duport who played in the Dragons 2007 Cup Final at Wembley against Saints finished with around 200 appearances for Catalans and finished up as their highest ever try scorer with 87 tries. A distinguished player.

The sun shone at Stade Moulin fortunately with no grandstand available after the fire.

Limoux also being kitted out by O Neills with their recently arrived Australian half back in attendance.

DD35AFB9-F60A-427F-961A-A3C1C45B9072.jpeg

Capture_décran_2018-11-19_à_20.32.10.png

Is there highlights anywhere online of these games?

Carcassonne did ok considering 7 first choice players were missing.

Villeneuve just crept in with the points in a game which could have gone either way.  The 'experienced' Constant Villegas, playing at no.7 nowadays is still producing the goods. I' still baffled why TO13 ddn't call on him a couple of seasons back when Ford was injured !  They come to Albi on sunday with Anselme's lot eager to start well, gilets jaune permitting that is.

Peter - See the Dragons are hoping to play Toulouse pre-season. Some talk of playing  it in Carcassonne. Catalans will play a Presidents XIII at Brutus on 19th January. An Elite 1 side  selected by Aurelien Cologni. The Tricolores coach is looking to develop this side. They've played Serbia recently and he is trying to fix-up a game against BARLA too.

Yes, I saw the game versus the Presidents XIII, good idea for me. I just hope here's not too many TO13 players involved with the season so close.

A game against BARLA would be another step in the right direction.

Sad to hear about Vincent D, top player and one of the game's nicest guys, I suppose FCL will be looking for a replacement ?

I don't know about any streamed video, but will keep looking out for news. They have got radio coverage for Francophones.

https://www.ffr13.fr/actualite-a-la-une/programme-radio-des-30-novembre-et-1er-et-2-decembre/

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, Futtocks said:

I don't know about any streamed video, but will keep looking out for news. They have got radio coverage for Francophones.

https://www.ffr13.fr/actualite-a-la-une/programme-radio-des-30-novembre-et-1er-et-2-decembre/

Yeah Radio Marseillette a real treasure here. Unpaid fans doing their bit I understand -  on a shoestring budget. Been hit hard of late. Popular Bernard Roque passed away a few years back and recently Robert Roclave of Limoux fame too. They cover the Dragons matches at Brutus but they re based in the Aude area doing commentaries mainly at all six Elite clubs, Carcassonne, Lezignan, Limoux, Villegailhenc, Villeneuve Minervois and Ferrals as well as a weekly magazine programme.

1 hour ago, The Daddy said:

Toulouse look atrocious. Whose the number 10 for them. 

The Toulouse squad looks weak, they have signed some good prospects like Bertrand and Chatras but they are very young and there are also some absolute plodders in there as squad fillers who would barely be Elite 2 standard. I think the #10 was 25yo English amateur player Jack Wilshere, one of a number of inexplicable signings who I guess (or hope) is there because he is playing for free. Props to them for fielding a player called "Le ####" though, hope he makes it.

Watched both reserve teams of TO/St Esteve this weekend. Toulouse played first quarter OK at Carcassonne( 4-4) but then fell a part dramatically. The hosts had two forwards who wrestled with the Englands NRL pack  a few weeks back and far too good for the light weight visitors - behind too with Soubyras and Alberola to the fore. Kane Bentley leads the way as ever but he needs some support. There'll be new faces hopefully available when the Championship squad's pre-season terminates late January.

This afternoon another story at Limoux with Dragons young group playing their first game. Cracking game with the former Elite 1 Champions sneaking it with 2 minutes to go.Chalk and cheese in comparison to TO as you would expect. Visitors fielded half a dozen from last years Dragons U19s with the real stand out for me in forward Salabio. Bartes who played at Barrow last year - and having a chance again at Brutus at 28 yrs - showed up too. Pomeroy on debut will carry some weight and experience for the youngest group they've ever had.

Weekend results

Carcassonne 50-4 Toulouse

Palau 32-16 Avignon

St Gaudens 26-24 Lezignan

Limoux 22-20 St Esteve

Albi 30-16 Villeneuve Sur Lot

Unfortunately all 6 Elite 2 games called off with on-going demonstrations

Archived