Semi final

graham fisher

Don’t know if everyone’s forgotten but we have a semi final tomorrow at Bradford Bulls,I know most fans are classing these games as friendlies but at the end of the day their is a trophy and a cheque for the winners.

Another good test for most of the players that haven’t played at this level before,I don’t know what sort of side John Kear will go with as they play day after at Huddersfield for Michael Lawrence’s testimonial game but you never know we just might surprise a few here and come away with a win.

I’ll go Bulls 16

Rams 20

Fts Adam Ryder 

Mom Sam Day

Att 3126

I think this is the one Kear will put his strongest side out for. Friendly or not it is still the Yorkshire cup.

For me our priority is to avoid relegation, being competitive (not getting hammered anywhere) and the big one getting to Wembley in the 1895 cup!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

27 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

I think this is the one Kear will put his strongest side out for. Friendly or not it is still the Yorkshire cup.

For me our priority is to avoid relegation, being competitive (not getting hammered anywhere) and the big one getting to Wembley in the 1895 cup!

I think you are probably right .... but I think he will have to balance the two teams so as not to 'insult' the Giants and especially Michael Lawrence ... So while prioritising the cup, I still think he will have to have a few 'names' in Sundays team also.

4 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

did state that the mutts would win this I also said you would do well in the 1895.

11 hours ago, Commentator said:

A quick reminder for those who can't make it to Odsal on Saturday, I will be covering the game live on www.hwdhospitalradio.com from 5.30pm

Click on the listen now button. You can comment on the chat box too if you wish.

Best of luck to the Rams 

Martin ?

Here you go Martin

IMG_0583.JPG

On 1/11/2019 at 11:24 AM, graham fisher said:

Don’t know if everyone’s forgotten but we have a semi final tomorrow at Bradford Bulls,I know most fans are classing these games as friendlies but at the end of the day their is a trophy and a cheque for the winners.

Another good test for most of the players that haven’t played at this level before,I don’t know what sort of side John Kear will go with as they play day after at Huddersfield for Michael Lawrence’s testimonial game but you never know we just might surprise a few here and come away with a win.

I’ll go Bulls 16

Rams 20

Fts Adam Ryder 

Mom Sam Day

Att 3126

Will be interesting to see how we go tonight as I reckon that team will be pretty close to our starting line up at Rochdale.  

Yes I remember seeing the commentary box above the long stand and also listening to a match whilst in hospital.

Out of interest do you get feedback as to how many people listen.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:04 AM, RogerT said:

Yes I remember seeing the commentary box above the long stand and also listening to a match whilst in hospital.

Out of interest do you get feedback as to how many people listen.

Not really as we go out on host apps like Tunein etc....these cannot be audited by us.  We get a lot of positive comments though on Facebook and our chat box.

Archived