Total Rugby League Fans Forum
John Drake

Fri 13 Sept: SL: Wakefield Trinity v London Broncos KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

82 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • London Broncos

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/09/19 at 18:45

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

Why is escare running it out while dancing like the one with glasses from the inbetweeners film? 

This is one thign that annoys me, and not just with Escare.  A lot of players run the ball and then do that stupid hop/skip.  If they kept running they would proibably make a few more metres thatn they actually do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Wakey playing a pretty much perfect game in the circumstances

I look at their side and wonder how they’re trying to survive on the last day 

Just now, metallithrax said:

This is one thign that annoys me, and not just with Escare.  A lot of players run the ball and then do that stupid hop/skip.  If they kept running they would proibably make a few more metres thatn they actually do.

Probably watching samkins

4 minutes ago, BladeHearts said:

Wakefield have the better players, London reliant on incredible team spirit.

Which seems a little extinguished at the moment, almost like the occasion has gotten the better of them 

2 minutes ago, metallithrax said:

Probably because, unless you are a 20 stone monster, if you run in a straight predictable line you will get creamed

• Like 3

Just now, BladeHearts said:

Correct call by Hicks, but you can’t help but admire London’s never say die attitude.

Aye - just forward.

3 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Probably because, unless you are a 20 stone monster, if you run in a straight predictable line you will get creamed

But it is ppossible to run in an unpredictable way without jumping in the air like a rabbit.  When you do that you lose momentum.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Man of Kent said:

Wakey are full value for the lead but it’s not  quite enough. If they score next, however, I can’t see London pulling off another miracle tonight 

London are hanging in there by a thread... which is probably the story of their season.

• Like 1

I think coaches must just say stick to the game plan when they can’t be bothered to speak to the halftime reporter . It’s always stick to the game plan but you have to guess what it is . It sounds clever though 

Tipped? Give over.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.