Shirt Launch

BISSA...

BISSA have been asked by the Club if, after our AGM on Thursday 28th November, the launch of the new 2020 playing kit could take place. Simple answer.....YES of course. After the AGM we intended to have a Social and Quiz which will now happen at a later date. The Kit launch will take place in the Ronnie Earnshaw lounge starting at approx 8.00pm. 

The players and staff will be in attendance AND the new kit will be available for supporters to purchase.

Food will be available. It is made to order so please let me know if you require food. It is £5 per head, home made, and choice of Meat n Potato pie n peas or Mild Chicken curry and rice. Also Vegetarian option. Ordering is crucial and need to give numbers by Tuesday afternoon.

Please pass the word and contact Colinb via this forum or on 07864878999.

This will be a great evening please try and be there.

Thankyou for your support.

Colin Bottomley...BISSA Chair.

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

10 hours ago, BISSA... said:

BISSA have been asked by the Club if, after our AGM on Thursday 28th November, the launch of the new 2020 playing kit could take place. Simple answer.....YES of course. After the AGM we intended to have a Social and Quiz which will now happen at a later date. The Kit launch will take place in the Ronnie Earnshaw lounge starting at approx 8.00pm. 

The players and staff will be in attendance AND the new kit will be available for supporters to purchase.

Food will be available. It is made to order so please let me know if you require food. It is £5 per head, home made, and choice of Meat n Potato pie n peas or Mild Chicken curry and rice. Also Vegetarian option. Ordering is crucial and need to give numbers by Tuesday afternoon.

Please pass the word and contact Colinb via this forum or on 07864878999.

This will be a great evening please try and be there.

Thankyou for your support.

Colin Bottomley...BISSA Chair.

I'm in and not just for the pie, for which it's almost worth going for alone!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

46 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Anybody any idea of the cost of them so people can come prepared to be skinted lol, plus the season tickets purchase.

shirts cant be more than £40 can they ?....( no inflation )

you'll be ok with £200 Roger....just take it easy

EJwOk7pX0AAusO2.jpg

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Anyone still thinking of attending please book your food ( if required) latest Tuesday 3pm. 

It's home made Meat n Potato pie and Mild Chicken Curry.

£5 per head.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

We have LIMITED stock on the night. Just over 80 shirts so it should be plenty, but we've plenty of time to manufacture before Christmas if shirts are wanted as gifts.

The new range will be going online Tomorrow. Hopefully that will happen at midnight, as we have timed it to do so, but that didn't happen last year for some reason.

If you get there early Tonight we have some bargains to be had in the old stock from previous years.

Like the #10 year shirt and the blue away strip is good. They have some other good stuff too Ravensport.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Good, solid kit design (both Home & Away), evoking memories of the stand out moment from the past decade. From last night, there  appears to be a good team spirit building as the squad is starting to be put through their paces pre season. The NRC Cup success proved what a squad working hard for each other can achieve, without massive budgets, and my hope is that we build that type of mentality this season.

Are the club going to make a statement about K&M metals replacing Morley Waste Traders? Who are Yorkshire Beers? If these guys are going to sponsor the club, the least we could do is give them a welcome and give supporters some details. Yorkshire Beers sounds good but I need to know more- can I get them in Bromley??

K&M are Morley waste traders..

Yorkshire beers don't know

8 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

Are the club going to make a statement about K&M metals replacing Morley Waste Traders? Who are Yorkshire Beers? If these guys are going to sponsor the club, the least we could do is give them a welcome and give supporters some details. Yorkshire Beers sounds good but I need to know more- can I get them in Bromley??

According to Google, Yorkshire Beers are a drinks wholesaler based in Dewsbury.

39 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

K&M are Morley waste traders..

Yorkshire beers don't know

Yorkshire beers - Neil Fahey he’s called runs the business I’m pretty sure they are something to with the beer at the club e.g the Bulldog bitter and tommo’s 

They did last night at the shirt launch and I believe both parties where present, I couldn't hear everything that was said, but yes something on the website would be good.

1 hour ago, bromleybulldog said:

K & M are stan whittakers son and daugher  who have set up a scrap  business , kaye is up at Mount every game  

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

Yorkshire beers - Neil Fahey he’s called runs the business I’m pretty sure they are something to with the beer at the club e.g the Bulldog bitter and tommo’s 

Could they be Ossett brewery , who have a lot of pubs in the local area ??.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived