Sign in to follow this  
RoryBel

2020 Squad so far...

On 06/12/2019 at 15:45, Billy King's Boots said:

Try Anusol Plus, Harold - it stopped my bumhole bledeing in about 36 hours: magic stuff. Good look with the piles - there a nitemare!

Thankfully my posterior is in fine fettle. It is the rest of me that is falling apart! In face my good wife has asked me if I could be a little less regular as it  interferes with Richard Osmans House of Games. 

Not sure of the Swinton lads WDF, but the Mayfield connection grows with the re-signing of Seta Tala. Hopefully for Seta and the fans his injuries last season are behind him.  A growing Fiji connection -  now that would add some size and talent and bring back fond memories!

https://t.co/RUBfazf4Oa

Just realised who he is now Davo5, I was at that game and I have never ever seen such a cowardly act in rugby league like that before, 

Unless we have resigned a large number of last seasons players we have not enough players to field a 9 aside game. If I am wrong I would love to know exactly who we a signed on so far. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

12 hours ago, Big Doug said:

Unless we have resigned a large number of last seasons players we have not enough players to field a 9 aside game. If I am wrong I would love to know exactly who we a signed on so far. 

Half of Mayfield and the rest are Calland's friends and family. ūü§¶‚Äć‚ôāÔłŹ

Its going to be a tough season for Hornets, with a lot of work for whoever is running the club next year. Hopefully a decent squad that can provide solid foundations for success in 2021 can be put together.

Good evening fellow Hornets, 

Sorry for not being on for a few days, Mary hasn't been so well and I've been running the house. Things haven't gone too well as I've managed to stick a pancake to the kitchen ceiling. Anyway I am getting off the point again. 

For me it seems we are not really taking this league seriously this year. I think we need to bring some old heads in to guide us round the field. All this huffing and puffing is starting to wear thin. We need quality and quickly! 

Harold. 

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, WorrieDaleFan said:

For me it seems we are not really taking this league seriously this year. I think we need to bring some old heads in to guide us round the field. All this huffing and puffing is starting to wear thin. We need quality and quickly! 

With Widnes now starting our 3 home friendlies on 5 Jan and Oldham & Swinton to follow, indicates that we are preparing to be well tested and attract fans/revenue prior to the league kick-off.   One must assume that we shall have a competitive squad in place, particular after formalities on the new ownership are concluded, which will no doubt evolve as the season progresses. 

• Like 1

If our first friendly is on the 5th Jan so what does our squad look like. The deafening silence  Is a little worrying. Anybody know who we have signed up ?

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Hi 

12 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

If our first friendly is on the 5th Jan so what does our squad look like. The deafening silence  Is a little worrying. Anybody know who we have signed up ?

Hi Big Doug 

Players signed so far:

Jordan Syme

Luke Fowden

Callum Ogden

Jimmy Connoughton

Lewis Sheridan

Declan Sheridan

Sean Penkywicz

Seta Tala

Ben Calland

Shaun Ainscough

As I understand it more signings will be announced before Christmas  

Hope this helps

14 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

Go to top of this thread, page one.