Swinton home round 3

Batley Bob

Don't take any notice of Ramsfandan is moniker says it all, I don't know the answer, there where plenty in the main stand around me.

Tyler Dupree not brilliant but then again he was only on for about 20 mins, it takes a short while to settle to the teams routine.

Anybody know why part of the top stand was taped off.

14 minutes ago, RogerT said:

I think it's still classed as a Biohazard area after the few unwashed Dewsbury fans had stood there last season!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

9 hours ago, silverback said:

i think we switched off a bit for last 15, but that must a been hard work on that pitch today. liked the look a lions 13, they play some great flowing rugby and once grass firms up they will do very well am sure, and a great coach they have too in stu who lives every moment a the game with em.

He's hilarious. Called Toby Everett every type of sh!thouse until he realised Toby would be taking a walk, then he decided to go sit in his little seated area - never made eye contact, never mind repeated his thoughts to Toby's face. I love to see a bit of passion, but he's next level!

Thought you played the conditions better and didn't make silly mistakes. Your half backs kicked better then ours as well. We never win at your place so didn't have it down as a must win game, was hoping to have beaten Dewsbury last week to have 2 wins going into the game but never mind. 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

2 hours ago, BatleyBird said:

He's hilarious. Called Toby Everett every type of sh!thouse until he realised Toby would be taking a walk, then he decided to go sit in his little seated area - never made eye contact, never mind repeated his thoughts to Toby's face. I love to see a bit of passion, but he's next level!

lol. best one were when brownie were going to warm up to go back on he shouted to there 7,

"come on get yerself warmed up i want you back on pitch" nearly choked on mi mushy peas.

Batley were the better side today as Mark said Batley played the conditions better we switched off in the last 15mins of the first half - had we gone in 14 points down we may have had a chance but not at 20. We should have taken penalty kicks at goal in the first half rather than the tap could have come away with 6 points instead of nothing. Nice to see Ben White having a good game for you although it was against us !

On 17/02/2020 at 08:24, RogerT said:

Don't take any notice of Ramsfandan is moniker says it all, I don't know the answer, there where plenty in the main stand around me.

Tyler Dupree not brilliant but then again he was only on for about 20 mins, it takes a short while to settle to the teams routine.

The wind had disturbed some of the lighting under the roof,I'm led to believe.

Health n Safety.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived