• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amateur game has moved beyond a hobby or past time, to much stress being put on the club's, no wonder the game is shrinking at a rapid pace, the work load is far to great for 1, 2 or even 3 people

Well the ball is in the winter court at this moment, but secretaries of amateur clubs are getting regular covid up dates, apart from that I can't see what else can be done by the RFL or BARLA, their h

I'm hearing that they are now doing away with the local league competitive game format and are now wanting to make it touch rugby between the teams! I couldn't see it working before and I definitely c

4 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Gotta be on the start positions last season

didnt they declare it null and void ?

Just means what division they were in when the 2020 season started, not the positions within the division

• Like 1

What do people think of the new rule changes? I don’t like the ball strip change where if a player of over the try line scoring no matter how many tacklers are in the tackle the ball and be stripped and this is not a pen.

23 hours ago, Cumbria1 said:

What do people think of the new rule changes? I don’t like the ball strip change where if a player of over the try line scoring no matter how many tacklers are in the tackle the ball and be stripped and this is not a pen.

What a stupid rule 😂

On 11/03/2021 at 19:01, Cumbria1 said:

What does it mean by “Divisions selected on position of club at start of 2020 season” does it mean after the two games that where played???

I'd have thought the divisions will be the same as 2020

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

On 19/03/2021 at 15:29, Cumbria1 said:

I dont like the sound of this change either.

Will be very messy once the attacking player is over the line.

Could even lead to a number of defending players pulling players over try line in order to steal. 

Edited by topcentre21
On 19/03/2021 at 15:29, Cumbria1 said:

Going to be another one for the pantomime, IMO we should live and die by the judgement of the three officials who are on the front line and in charge. 

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I know there's a meeting tonight, from clubs I know of up here, Brow Mont and Hensingham voted for option 2 (7 leagues of 7) with only Kells voting for local league.

Got it from a very good source Egremont voted for local league 

• Like 1