From the rfl website

“The impact on the community game has been severe and, sadly, there will be insufficient time to complete competitions once full contact Community Rugby League returns. Our focus now is on supporting clubs with localised friendly fixtures in the Autumn.”

I can't see those friendly fixtures working. Nothing to play for and if lads aren't playing Union they'll be working more weekends to compensate loss of earnings and so they dont need to when the next season starts.

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I can't see those friendly fixtures working. Nothing to play for and if lads aren't playing Union they'll be working more weekends to compensate loss of earnings and so they dont need to when the next season starts.

Yep spot on 

I'm hearing that they are now doing away with the local league competitive game format and are now wanting to make it touch rugby between the teams! I couldn't see it working before and I definitely can't see it working if this is true!

On 25/08/2020 at 15:21, del capo said:

E mail on its way to all clubs covering fixtures organised by RFL before full season start next year

You could have used (you may have done) to try out any new club to the NCL for the 2021 season.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/