30th May Bradford away - now at Odsal!

AB Knight

According to Loverugby this Sunday’s match will be at Odsal with Bradford returning there for the first time since 2019.

Not sure if that will motivate the Bulls more - they have been playing well lately, then again we have a very good recent record at Odsal.

I’m quite surprised at this as I didn’t think Bulls would ever return to Odsal so well played to those behind the scenes who’ve sorted it.

• AB Knight changed the title to 30th May Bradford away - now at Odsal!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

According to Loverugby this Sunday’s match will be at Odsal with Bradford returning there for the first time since 2019.

Not sure if that will motivate the Bulls more - they have been playing well lately, then again we have a very good recent record at Odsal.

I’m quite surprised at this as I didn’t think Bulls would ever return to Odsal so well played to those behind the scenes who’ve sorted it.

Agreed i think the Covid restrictions have helped the move back. At dewsbury we only allowed 400 fans hence why the postponement to the Newcastle game and the reason dewsbury and batley was also called of don’t know if dewsbury be following us for a short time just to keep there own fixtures ticking over. Odsal allowed 4K fans.

great news coming home 🤗

Just now, Bullmania said:

Agreed i think the Covid restrictions have helped the move back. At dewsbury we only allowed 400 fans hence why the postponement to the Newcastle game and the reason dewsbury and batley was also called of don’t know if dewsbury be following us for a short time just to keep there own fixtures ticking over. Odsal allowed 4K fans.

great news coming home 🤗

There’s been some great recent rivalry between the clubs, no love lost etc but I always like to see clubs playing in their town, IMO it doesn’t help the sport when you’ve had Bradford playing at Dewsbury, York at Featherstone etc - hopefully Sheffield are cracking on with their stadium and can return home soon. 

50 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Hopefully knights fan's will be offered an allocation😀😀😀

It would be nice to have some away support aswell but Bradford also just did a mid season, Season ticket offer. The fact it’s at odsal and where doing well so far this season a lot will jump on the bandwagon. Just to say they was at the first home game back.

15 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Always nice to give the smaller teams there big day out at Wembley off the north 😉

That's the smaller team that you've built quite a rivalry with over the last few years after being beaten to the League 1 Championship then...... 😋

7 hours ago, spanishknight said:

York are unbeaten at Odsal for over 30 years.

Enjoy your big day out then 😉 

jokes side always had good games can’t see Sunday been any different. Hopefully this year are rivalry ends up having a play off match against each other. 

7 hours ago, JonT said:

That's the smaller team that you've built quite a rivalry with over the last few years after been beaten to the League 1 Championship then...... 😋

it’s a Yorkshire derby always going be a rivalry. First game I look for is panthers then the other Yorkshire teams when we playing them and where. 

3 hours ago, Bullmania said:

it’s a Yorkshire derby always going be a rivalry. First game I look for is panthers then the other Yorkshire teams when we playing them and where. 

Panthers still doesn’t sound right. Mind you neither did Blue Sox.

1 hour ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I see we have got Ben Thaler as referee on Sunday.Assisted by Danny Brough possibly.

That's true FEV played them in the cup and brough  all game bullied the ref to give them some interesting decisions to say the least in second half brough ran into FEV player jumped up and claimed a shoulder charge ref hadn't a clue but awarded bulls a penalty and put FEV player on report 😀

47 minutes ago, POR said:

That's true FEV played them in the cup and brough  all game bullied the ref to give them some interesting decisions to say the least in second half brough ran into FEV player jumped up and claimed a shoulder charge ref hadn't a clue but awarded bulls a penalty and put FEV player on report 😀

Rubbish ,  ref's sussed out danny brough many Moon's ago 😀😀😀

Archived