London v Toulouse free on Our League

1 minute ago, fighting irish said:

I've only gone and missed it!

Why don't they keep the tape, available on OurLeague, for poor unfortunate souls like me, to watch it after the event?

Is that really too much to ask? 

I'm happy to pay for it. 

Can anyone explain the wisdom of deleting/not recording them?

No idea, especially on a free game like this.

Only the RFL can answer that question I'm afraid.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Prob in Wakefield or Castleford:)

If Toulouse make the final as top finishers and playing in France is out then York, Leigh or Warrington would be my guess, all modern stadium and plenty big enough.

Fev will be favourites to make the final obviously so I'd go for Leigh or Warrington as that would feel more of a neutral choice than a Yorkshire ground.

That's assuming the RFL/SL dont decide to hamstring Toulouse, in which case it will be Castleford or Wakefield as you say.

7 minutes ago, barnyia said:

The quarantine has finished for people arriving in the UK from France, does that mean Toulouse will get some home games? 

What are the rules for people arriving in France from the UK?

Depending on that, it looks like they could now play home games.

10 hours ago, barnyia said:

if Vaccinated , no restrictions.

If vaccinated, PCR test to return to UK.  24€

If unvaccinated:

Amber list countries:

The UK is currently on the French amber list. Entry requirements are different depending on whether you are fully vaccinated or not.

Unvaccinated (or not fully vaccinated) arrivals in France from countries on the French amber list will only be permitted to travel for essential reasons (from the listspecified for this category of country). If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need to have an essential reason to travel from France to a country on France’s amber list.

16 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Toulouse are excellent. It can't be long before they're denied entry to SL on very shaky grounds.

The powers that be will probably be holding meetings this morning coming up with fake excuses why Toulouse can't be admitted to Super League, which will drive a declining fan base away from the game.

Crowds are falling. The TV contract reduced. Sponsorship value dropping. Declining junior playing numbers, and the authorities are doing their best to make the game even less appealing to fans, TV and potential sponsors.

Getting back on topic, why can't I watch this match today?

I'm willing to pay for it, so surely there must be others like me, who collectively could account for a nice little earner for the game.

I'm guessing it would involve an investment in some new software, or storage capacity or something else onerous, but please, please make it happen?

Or is it available by some other means, (such as You Tube) of which I am unaware? 

1 hour ago, fighting irish said:

Getting back on topic, why can't I watch this match today?

I'm willing to pay for it, so surely there must be others like me, who collectively could account for a nice little earner for the game.

I'm guessing it would involve an investment in some new software, or storage capacity or something else onerous, but please, please make it happen?

Or is it available by some other means, (such as You Tube) of which I am unaware? 

This is just one of the issues I have with OL.   Seems it’s ok to continue to be lenient & patient in its criticism but it’s not as joined up as it should be in 2021.  They’ve had long enough to get it right.  You want to pay them but it seems they aren’t so bothered.

2 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

This is just one of the issues I have with OL.   Seems it’s ok to continue to be lenient & patient in its criticism but it’s not as joined up as it should be in 2021.  They’ve had long enough to get it right.  You want to pay them but it seems they aren’t so bothered.

Is anyone listening? Is anyone there? Earth calling Our League...Earth calling Our League.... Come in Our League.....

It's enough to make you smash your foot! 

17 hours ago, Whippet13 said:

No idea, especially on a free game like this.

Only the RFL can answer that question I'm afraid.

I think it will be available in due course.

The academy Yorkshire vs Lancashire game was later available in full replay.

As there was no charge to watch the original broadcast, that would make sense.

28 minutes ago, Leonard said:

I think it will be available in due course.

The academy Yorkshire vs Lancashire game was later available in full replay.

As there was no charge to watch the original broadcast, that would make sense.

It would make more sense to allow it and make more money!

I don’t know the answer to this but would a dedicated YouTube channel reach more people and cost less to run?  It would make a small amount of money on the advertising as well.  SL are already putting the highlights on superleague.co.uk and imo this all needs amalgamating into one shop.

Aiming for worldwide viewing on YouTube just has to be better than what they have now.

5 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

Have you contacted Our League?

I was hoping you would do that for me.

1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Have you contacted Our League?

Hey, its on now! Brilliant.

On 09/08/2021 at 01:27, thebrewxi said:

Where will the Play Off Final be played? What happens if there are more travel restrictions and Toulouse can't fly in. Let's see what happens then. 

It hasn't stopped the Catalans flying in and out

The "tackling" from London Broncos is truly pathetic. Take a look at the lack of effort defensively, it is simply a disgrace. Their number 7, on 47 minutes with his "attempt" to stop Dickson....😂

To think that was a full time club a couple of years ago. It looks like park rugby nowadays.

I am a Toulouse fan, and would love to see them in the Big League next season, but some of the teams in that Championship are a truly woeful standard these days.

Archived