Jump to content

2022 signings


Evs62
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Big Yin said:

Was talking to a ex director and he tells me Pauli Pauli had signed after being released from York after disciplinary problems 

Depending what for, hardly the 'no sweet and lovely person' policy chris talks about. In our predicament I think a small dose of dickheads would be acceptable if they produced on a Sunday afternoon?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, townie88 said:

Depending what for, hardly the 'no sweet and lovely person' policy chris talks about. In our predicament I think a small dose of dickheads would be acceptable if they produced on a Sunday afternoon?

I don’t volunteer to call him any names given he’s so big you can see him from the international space station 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

How many players from the past liked a drink the night before and didn’t let the team down on match day.not saying it’s right but everyone’s different

So is todays game

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/03/2022 at 14:50, Big Yin said:

Was talking to a ex director and he tells me Pauli Pauli had signed after being released from York after disciplinary problems 

Pauli Pauli's gonna be busy on Sunday then if he's in your squad too! 😅

 

 

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think the interview on the interweb with Chris will have put some supporters minds at rest.at least we now know that they are looking to bolster the squad as soon as.it certainly made me more confident we can survive this season given a littbit of luck utt

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

I think the interview on the interweb with Chris will have put some supporters minds at rest.at least we now know that they are looking to bolster the squad as soon as.it certainly made me more confident we can survive this season given a littbit of luck utt

Agree. Was reassuring to hear everyone at the club are throwing everything at getting people in. 

We've heard this before though. That we should have announcements soon and nothing came of it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Agree. Was reassuring to hear everyone at the club are throwing everything at getting people in. 

We've heard this before though. That we should have announcements soon and nothing came of it. 

How’s your team doing?

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...