Sheffield away

DEANO

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Anyone know how far it is from the station to the ground. Taxi fare?

Deano,

Get the yellow line tram from the station towards Meadowhall and get off at the Arena/Don Valley stop (the one after the ground, which you can see from the tram) take the left exit from the platform and it's about 5 minute walk to the ground.

• Thanks 1

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

1 hour ago, The Grinder said:

Deano,

Get the yellow line tram from the station towards Meadowhall and get off at the Arena/Don Valley stop (the one after the ground, which you can see from the tram) take the left exit from the platform and it's about 5 minute walk to the ground.

Cheers. How long does the tram take and how often are they

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Just now, Clarence Street said:

No O'hagan in the squad for Sheffield. Looking at it Oggy's back in the centre.

With London on sun , think o, Hagan , Michaels will return to rest a few weary bodies after eagles match

5 hours ago, DEANO said:

Cheers. How long does the tram take and how often are they

Hi Deano,

Gave you slightly wrong information at the station you need to got a tram 1 stop to Fitzalan square towards cathedral/main bridge, then change for yellow line tran to Meadowhall (you can walk from the station to fitzalan square- about 10 mins walk) the trams run every 10-12 mins and from fitzalan sq to arena stop is about 10/15 mins.

you can get a day rider ticket for the tram which costs £4.60 

Edited by The Grinder

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

3 hours ago, The Grinder said:

Hi Deano,

Gave you slightly wrong information at the station you need to got a tram 1 stop to Fitzalan square towards cathedral/main bridge, then change for yellow line tran to Meadowhall (you can walk from the station to fitzalan square- about 10 mins walk) the trams run every 10-12 mins and from fitzalan sq to arena stop is about 10/15 mins.

you can get a day rider ticket for the tram which costs £4.60 

Cheers mate

39 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Think we're 2 or 3 players light, need another big prop, could do with some speed in our backline, Fax showed us up and I think Sheffield could be the same, we miss O'Hagan when he's not playing

Agree, think it is time for Ellis to start pulling his weight.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Fax go above us as they put 66 past the ram's tonight , up to us to respond on Thurs now to regain 3rd place.

I wonder if Dewsbury will consider a change of coach. 

Obviously not Danny Ward, he’s on his way to York 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Think we're 2 or 3 players light, need another big prop, could do with some speed in our backline, Fax showed us up and I think Sheffield could be the same, we miss O'Hagan when he's not playing

Problem with O’Hagan is he’s usually not playing. He has great impact and ability at this level, but he’s no use sitting in the stands. How many games has he missed now in the last two seasons? Unfortunately some players seem to spend more time in rehab than on the pitch - e.g. Tom Johnson and Jack Walker. Then you’ve got the likes of Kenny-Dowall at Hull KR who has been ever-present for the last two years at 34 years of age. I really hope he sorts out his injury problems as he seems a great guy. If not, I think we need to be looking elsewhere. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AB Knight said:

I wonder if Dewsbury will consider a change of coach. 

Obviously not Danny Ward, he’s on his way to York 😉

Hmmmmm. Whatever happened to coolio

• Haha 2