Fev away

spanishknight

Yes tough away fixture just got tougher after our dip in form and injuries, hopefully Ronan Dixon to return at prop and with nothing to lose might be a good week to bring in Toby warren into the back row, hopefully a decent showing but not expected to pick up anything but experience from this one😀😀😀

• Like 2

Rovers will kickstart their preparations for Summer bash with a military themed double header on Sunday 24th July.  The Millennium Stadium will play host to the Royal Navy as they take on HM Prison Service in a 12pm kick off before Rovers take on  York City Knights at 3pm. 

Off the field, all three branches of the military will be providing displays and recruitment stands throughout the ground 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

Yes tough away fixture just got tougher after our dip in form and injuries, hopefully Ronan Dixon to return at prop and with nothing to lose might be a good week to bring in Toby warren into the back row, hopefully a decent showing but not expected to pick up anything but experience from this one😀😀😀

Tobykolo was in the hospitality lounge on Monday night with a big knee brace on. I'm no doctor but I think his season is done.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Tobykolo was in the hospitality lounge on Monday night with a big knee brace on. I'm no doctor but I think his season is done.

Yep, saw him wandering away from the stadium on Monday with a knee brace on 🙁

11 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Oh bum. Not much luck with injuries recently 😞

For those of you coming over who like rugby shirts your old mate a certain MR Cuthbertson is running a competion all you need to do is buy some of his beer lowcal larger🍺

COMPETITION | We’re giving one lucky  supporter the chance to win a signed ‘Salute To Service’ jersey! Find a gold star on your pint of TheLowecal lager to win the signed jersey which will be hand delivered by Adam Cuthbertson and Joey Leilua!🧥:kolobok_yahoo:

• Thanks 2

sounded a stop start type of game , as said not a lot between the 5 ( after leigh of course) playoffs could be very interesting , think that we have enough in the tank for 5th or 6th , well done to london today virtually guaranteeing championship football next season

• Like 2

The Knights best display for a few weeks today. Having said that, how many times did we cough the ball up on the first and second tackles? Conceded a couple of soft tries as well, otherwise could have been even closer. As for the referee, well..........

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

The Knights best display for a few weeks today. Having said that, how many times did we cough the ball up on the first and second tackles? Conceded a couple of soft tries as well, otherwise could have been even closer. As for the referee, well..........

I think you may have answered your own question there H.K. How many times did we cough the ball up. The answer might be in your last sentence. One of our party asked during the 2nd half "how come when Fev. lose the ball it's a reef and a penalty to them and when we lose the ball it's a knock on and Fev's ball."You're right about it been the best display for a few weeks, in horrible conditions too, especially in the 2nd half. The one thing which really frustrated us was how we scored 4 cracking tries and Fev. scored 5 tries, 3 of which were what get called soft "bargeover" tries. Andy Acko hits the nail on the head with his post. Cudda won that!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clarence Street said:

I think you may have answered your own question there H.K. How many times did we cough the ball up. The answer might be in your last sentence. One of our party asked during the 2nd half "how come when Fev. lose the ball it's a reef and a penalty to them and when we lose the ball it's a knock on and Fev's ball."You're right about it been the best display for a few weeks, in horrible conditions too, especially in the 2nd half. The one thing which really frustrated us was how we scored 4 cracking tries and Fev. scored 5 tries, 3 of which were what get called soft "bargeover" tries. Andy Acko hits the nail on the head with his post. Cudda won that!

The most annoying thing about the ref, in my opinion, is he seemed incapable of making a decision on his own, and this must frustrate the players when he gives one thing one minute, then changes his mind and gives something else.  I thought he was carp! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ref was just making it up as he went along.

we made too many mistakes to win any game but the effort was spot on yesterday which is good to see.

BOH does more silly things than good things and we are a better team without ellis, oh and joe brown had a good game out of position...maybe a marsh return to the halves isnt such a bad idea in the current circumstances

joe brown played a few at fullback with the bulls and a lot of wingers can switch to fullback when needed , hingano has been taken on to go straight into the halves , marshy back to fullback when fit.

• Like 2