Ata Hingano

Simon Hall

• Like 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

4 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Theve got about 6 halfbacks.

I think you're getting confused with our wingers. Surprised we have released Ata right now, as we have 2 half backs until Lachlam Lam arrives. Hope he goes well for you guys, for me I wouldn't know who to select in our squad, him or Ben Reynolds....but then again I'm not a rugby coach.  🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, clogdance said:

I think you're getting confused with our wingers. Surprised we have released Ata right now, as we have 2 half backs until Lachlam Lam arrives. Hope he goes well for you guys, for me I wouldn't know who to select in our squad, him or Ben Reynolds....but then again I'm not a rugby coach.  🤠

Thanks , iam sure he will be the spark we need , see you all at the village soon and good luck in superleague next season😀😀😀

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stirlin said:

If the rumours are true that Brendan is off back to Oz at the end of the season then this has been a really good bit of business , looking forward to see him play.

Those rumours may well be true, but I heard something very different last week. 

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Well ?

3 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Come on Martin do tell

3 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

It's one of those I know more than you do moments.If Brendan was to go back to Oz I don't think we will be missing too much really  from what he has played over the last 2 seasons 

No it isn't an I know more than you moment, but I was told last week that O'Hagan had signed on again for next season, and I'd be very surprised, and disappointed, if the person I was talking to would say that if it wasn't correct. And no, it wasn't O'Hagan.

Edited by HaxbyKnight
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

No it isn't an I know more than you moment, but I was told last week that O'Hagan had signed on again for next season, and I'd be very surprised, and disappointed, if the person I was talking to would say that if it wasn't correct. And no, it wasn't O'Hagan.

Do hope he's had a change of plan , would love to see o,Hagan , Harris and hingano playing for us next year😀😀😀

• Like 2

Was talking to Brendan  he was saying that he had never had any injuries before and its just one after another, feel sorry for him because when fully fit there's not many better in the Championship, it would be good if he was injury free for the rest of this season then we would all see how good he is.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 2