NZ Warriors Rebranding

Eddie

26 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

Correct. Your starter for ten, no conferring.

Strictly speaking, Compaq only made personal computers. Compaq aquired the ailing  DEC who made PDP and VAX mini and midis but couldn't make it work, and was ultimately bought by HP.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Jesus! How much brown sauce is he putting on that? You'd have to remortgage your house to be able to use that much in one go these days. And why at the end of the ad does the bottle look like it's climaxing, so to speak?

Maybe you need to see a shrink ? 😂😂

I'm totally open minded sexualness wise but even I would struggle to find a sexual connotation in a bottle of HP sauce. 

Maybe best not to answer this actually 😂

14 minutes ago, JonM said:

Seems to be a normal thing in NZ. Even in the 1980s they routinely seemed to put the name of the sponsor in front of the team, so England would be playing the Lion Red Kiwis or whatever. 

The power of advertising.

whenever I think of NZ RL back in the early 90’s I think of lion red.

samething for British coal and GB.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

Maybe you need to see a shrink ? 😂😂

I'm totally open minded sexualness wise but even I would struggle to find a sexual connotation in a bottle of HP sauce. 

Maybe best not to answer this actually 😂

I'm not saying the bottle of brown sauce gives me a hard on, I'm not a nutter for God sake, that's mayonnaise that does that. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Jesus! How much brown sauce is he putting on that? You'd have to remortgage your house to be able to use that much in one go these days. And why at the end of the ad does the bottle look like it's climaxing, so to speak?

He’s a big boy.

34 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

One thing I cannot stand is animal cruelty and branding every kangaroo in Australia with a Gallagher logo is quite frankly disgusting. Capitalism gone too far. What next? Foster's Koalas? 

even worse when the deal runs out in a couple of years... back to xxxx then (just like when we had typewriters)

13 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I'm not saying the bottle of brown sauce gives me a hard on, I'm not a nutter for God sake, that's mayonnaise that does that. 

at least when i get one looking at a bottle of coke i know that it was designed specifically for that purpose.... you lot are strange.. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Tosh said:

To be honest it looks rather tasty but I’d prefer gravy over brown sauce.

why put gravy over brown sauce? surely its one or the other.. 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

Oh they were quite ubiquitous back in 'the day'. 

Fire up your Compaq PC you bought from Tiny, insert the free CD and you can get online in no time (provided nobody rings you up)

Eeh, kids today, they don't know the struggles we had. 

CD???? Goddamn yoof!

16 minutes ago, Copa said:

In Canberra stadium the announcer refers to the “[insert sponsor name] Canberra Raiders”

Don't worry.

Great Britain were the British Coal Lions for a time.

(It occurs to me that England netball are the Vitality Roses right now.)

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)