AUSTRALIA 4 NATIONS

4 hours ago, Madrileño said:

The response of a typical ENTITLED English fan.

I wanted Tonga to play in the 4N against my country at Mt Smart. I have no problem admitting that. 

I personally think the competition would be better for having them in it. I also think it would be better for the profile of the Tonga team than a tour of some towns like St Helens or Huddersfield. 

That's my opinion as a Kiwis fan. I was simply stating my own personal opinion. 

Why can England fans not simply accept the opinion of others? Why join an Internet forum if all you want to hear about is 7 pages of "should Lancashire play Yorkshire?" 

90% of your posts include something belittling the English game. Sometimes up front, sometimes in a snidey little way you think is subtle. You’re just a wind-up merchant pal. You think we haven’t seen it all before with previous trolls on here?

It’s dull, but whatever floats your boat. I appreciate nothing much ever happens in New Zealand, the land that time forgot, so the entertainment bar is set pretty low

Crack on pal 👍🏼

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

4 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

His only purpose is to demean, belittle and disparage Rugby League on this forum, it's a shame the Admins don't respond to this pollution. Of course, it's a relatively new name as his previous identities on here got sussed. He uses any and every opportunity to disparage and denigrate our clubs, communities and supporters. Exactly why he is obsessed with deriding this sport is a mystery but creeping on here at every opportunity to put the boot in should be sanctioned.

I think the whole NZ RL fan aspect is a fairly obvious attempt to get some plausible deniability.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

6 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I think the whole NZ RL fan aspect is a fairly obvious attempt to get some plausible deniability.

Yup, it’s a pretty weak act. Needs new material 

• Like 2

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

1 hour ago, Madrileño said:

Am literally sitting head to toe in black, wearing a Warriors cap as I laugh at your (deluded) comment!!

😆

You’re Dutoni, and I claim my £5 

1 hour ago, Madrileño said:

Am literally sitting head to toe in black, wearing a Warriors cap as I laugh at your (deluded) comment!!

😆

You nip out in your Warriors cap and enjoy yourself a cold pint of Madri Exceptional at one of the many places in Madrid where they serve that delicious beer. You will fit right in apparently dressed as a goth???

• Like 1

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

1 hour ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

You nip out in your Warriors cap and enjoy yourself a cold pint of Madri Exceptional at one of the many places in Madrid where they serve that delicious beer. You will fit right in apparently dressed as a goth???

I assume you are being ironic. 

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, Madrileño said:

Yes! Then you could sit in an echo chamber, surrounded by like-minded sheep congratulating yourselves while the game in england continues to shrink....

The only man who moved from a backwards country like NZ to move to an even more backwards county in Spain for a better life - but spends an amazing amount of time on here slating UK RL towns and SL for some reason 🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Madrileño said:

😆

But your now in a 3rd world county like Spain- as you had to leave NZ for a better life..... in Spain 🤣🤣

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I think its obvious that he's no RL fan and has now been outed on her and on the BBC HYS forum as well - all very sad.

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

But your now in a 3rd world county like Spain- as you had to leave NZ for a better life..... in Spain 🤣🤣

Spain a 3rd world country?  What planet do you live on???  FYI Spain's a permanent participant in the G20, that's not 3rd world at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jparrish said:

Rumours down here that a SH tri nations will go ahead. Apparently it was mentioned on commentary at last night's game.

Anyone know anything? Nothing official announced anyway 

If the NRL want end of season international footy, then I don’t suppose that Tonga’s unavailability will do a lot to stop that happening.

Tri nations with the world top 3 is ok. Still, I would envisage having a 4th nation is preferable so there are two games a week and no weeks off for any team.

25 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

If the NRL want end of season international footy, then I don’t suppose that Tonga’s unavailability will do a lot to stop that happening.

Tri nations with the world top 3 is ok. Still, I would envisage having a 4th nation is preferable so there are two games a week and no weeks off for any team.

Guess that's my question though do the NRL want international footy at the end of season ? How serious is this 4/3 nations concept ever been ? 

2 hours ago, Jparrish said:

Guess that's my question though do the NRL want international footy at the end of season ? How serious is this 4/3 nations concept ever been ? 

If there is money to be made, then I think they will be mad not to do it. I envisage the players will push for a break the year before the WC don't anticipate there will be an event this year.

Although I was pretty damned confident Tonga would be staying put as well, so maybe there is very little interest in end of year tests.

5 hours ago, Big Picture said:

Spain a 3rd world country?  What planet do you live on???  FYI Spain's a permanent participant in the G20, that's not 3rd world at all.

Not often I say this but you’re correct,Spain is a wonderful country with some great cities,some stunning countryside/beaches & great food,that’s probably why thousands of us Brits flock there every year for a better life.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Madrileño said:

I assume you are being ironic. 

I'd never joke about the quality drink that is Madri Exceptional, the Spanish take their beer very seriously and I respect that. 

12 hours ago, Madrileño said:

😆

Actually, I’ve just realised this is the first interesting thing you’ve written. So if I’m getting this right, you’re a Method troll? 

That’s awesome. Are you of the Strasberg school? Do you wear the outfit all the time, and stay in character even when you’re eating your lunch and stuff like Daniel Day Lewis, or do you just limit yourself to dressing up when you’re writing stuff on message boards, to help find your authentic voice? This is really enlightening 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I'd never joke about the quality drink that is Madri Exceptional, the Spanish take their beer very seriously and I respect that. 

You do know that it isn't sold here though. Right?

It isn't really Spanish. 

You are right about Spanish beer otherwise, but Madri is as good as non existent here. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

You do know that it isn't sold here though. Right?

It isn't really Spanish. 

You are right about Spanish beer otherwise, but Madri is as good as non existent here. 

I think you'll find it says Madrid on the label, it's as Spanish as Dali himself. The bottles of Madri are kept behind the bar and reserved for the true connoisseurs, for the non-locals they just palm you off with inferior beers such as Mahou. 

8 hours ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

I think you'll find it says Madrid on the label, it's as Spanish as Dali himself. The bottles of Madri are kept behind the bar and reserved for the true connoisseurs, for the non-locals they just palm you off with inferior beers such as Mahou. 

That sounds like the sort of marketing garbage they spoon feed to northerners in rain-sodden pit villages, desperate for a taste of something exotic and European.  😆

Nobody here has ever heard of it though. I have told them it is one of the most popular beers in the UK and they look at me like I am mental. 

Edited by Madrileño

16 hours ago, Jparrish said:

Ideally they’d operate two competitions this autumn: 

Comp 1: Australia, NZ, Samoa, Fiji

Comp 2: PNG, Lebanon, Cook Islands

42 minutes ago, Madrileño said:

they look at me like I am mental. 

And they say Spaniards are poor judges of character.

• Haha 4

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)