Oli Field

Simon Hall

• Like 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

10 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

Might be just what is needed especially if Hendo takes a liking to him, can’t beat a bit of competition for places to keep everyone keen. 

I don't think it's about competition for places.More like putting players in their correct positions. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Wiggyroad said:

I don't think it's about competition for places.More like putting players in their correct positions. 

Fine , as long as you do not have a long injury list , this is the third year in a row we have not had a settled half back partnership. 

• Like 4

I’m guessing he’s not in Leeds’s plans if they’re going to allow him to be cup tied. All the same welcome to the kneets hope you can freshen us up

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

18 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Thought we had just got an oil field when I saw the headline. 🙂

I misread it too, expecting to see LNER renamed the Rockafella Stadium and not having to worry about balancing the books any more. Who knows, he might be worth his weight in crude.

• 1 month later...

Now signed on a permanent deal until the end of 2025.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

29 minutes ago, Nige Arro said:

Are there any quota regulations on the amount of Oliver's you are allowed

It's why "I Can't Believe It's Not" hasn't been playing, only allowed 2 on the pitch at any time.

• Haha 2

This is a good signing. Think how well  some of the young lads we’ve had on loan over the past few years have done since  - e.g. Corey Hall, James McDonnell, Mikey Lewis….dare I mention Riley Dean!! If Oli can develop in a similar way (and why shouldn’t he given his pedigree?) then we could have a great player in a year or two. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

This is a good signing. Think how well  some of the young lads we’ve had on loan over the past few years have done since  - e.g. Corey Hall, James McDonnell, Mikey Lewis….dare I mention Riley Dean!! If Oli can develop in a similar way (and why shouldn’t he given his pedigree?) then we could have a great player in a year or two. 

agree , exiting times ahead, oli and levi on the same wavelengh has serious potential

• Like 3