Squad for ‘Fax

Fax Knight

10 minutes ago, Nearenough said:

not a bad result in the circs.but if the owner isnt prepared to fund a proper side then this is gonna be a long depressing season from here on in

Clint was actually at the Valkyrie game today,and knights are certainly going the wrong way with results and if we don't start picking up results we are going to be in a relegation battle.

• Confused 1

Mega performance by the Knights given the circumstances, up against a settled Halifax team not short f talent the boys, and yes, most of them are only boys, put in a cracking effort. When you look at the table a couple of wins and we will be back up there, in this League anyone can beat anyone and they are doing, even Fev will come unstuck. This season was always going to be a hard one, even without the injury situation, we are a club in transition, hopefully for the better.

The effort out there today was outstanding. 
on another note the Ladies racked up yet another fantastic performance dispatching St Helens as they did, Well done.

• Like 6

As said by a couple of posters that really was a great performance today, Cunningham had a Stormer in the Half's along with oli field , what a player the rhino's have got there , blood sweat and tears it was a pleasure to watch , oh and when the final hooter went you'd have thought we were the winning team , roll on Fri against Newcastle in the cup , up the fighting knights, by the way fax are a very good side.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

As said by a couple of posters that really was a great performance today, Cunningham had a Stormer in the Half's along with oli field , what a player the rhino's have got there , blood sweat and tears it was a pleasure to watch , oh and when the final hooter went you'd have thought we were the winning team , roll on Fri against Newcastle in the cup , up the fighting knights, by the way fax are a very good side.

I tipped Fax to finish top before the season started but they were no better than decent today and a long way from very good and I reckon a lot of Fax fans would agree with that assessment. Full credit to our lads, they gave it everything they had but it was like popguns against a brick wall for the most part. Fan following was fantastic again today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Never posted on another teams forum before - Fax supporter who inadvertently ended up sitting in the middle of a big group of York fans. Yes they were very loud, and sometimes a bit annoying - but generally the most enthusiastic and good natured away supporters I've seen in a long time - a credit to your club. Your team also deserves massive credit for sticking in it to the end without any regular halves or your fullback - and making Fax look decidedly ordinary.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, andyacko said:

I tipped Fax to finish top before the season started but they were no better than decent today and a long way from very good and I reckon a lot of Fax fans would agree with that assessment. Full credit to our lads, they gave it everything they had but it was like popguns against a brick wall for the most part. Fan following was fantastic again today.

Not often I disagree with you Andy but today has to be an exception.😀. In my opinion, Fax played as well as our lads let them, credit where credit's due. With a teenage loan forward and a guy who's only played 30 minutes competitive rugby in his first season with the Knights as our half backs you surely couldn't expect a lot from our attack, especially up against two halfs like Jouffret and Keyes. A 2nd half of 6pts. apiece, under the circumstances was great. One thing I do agree on, the fans were top notch!!

• Like 2

Reading what you have posted, John, I don't think we do disagree that much. I didn't expect and I thought our lads did a really creditable job, as I said but Fax weren't completely on it and, as good as our efforts were, it wasn't totally down to that. 😉

Match highlights are up. Good to see the referee assist in Halifax's 3rd try by impeding Oli Field, shocking positioning that: 

• Like 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

9 hours ago, andyacko said:

Reading what you have posted, John, I don't think we do disagree that much. I didn't expect and I thought our lads did a really creditable job, as I said but Fax weren't completely on it and, as good as our efforts were, it wasn't totally down to that. 😉

Agreed Andy. We usually do see the same game. I just feel it was worth pointing out not just what happened in the match but also the main reasons why.

20 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

Match highlights are up. Good to see the referee assist in Halifax's 3rd try by impeding Oli Field, shocking positioning that: 

Absolutely, Simon. TBH he probably obstructed Jake Fairbank too.