France Grand Final

If watching the stream I would recommend using the Sport en France stream. I find the Occitanie TV very erratic and tends to freeze a lot whereas SeF is more reliable. Hopefully myself or someone else can post the relevant stream links on the day.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://treizemondial.fr/limoux-trois-cadres-forfaits-pour-la-finale/

Maxime Greseque will have to compose without several players for the Elite 1 final. Stan Robin, injured in training before the semi-final, should not be fit. Hard blow when you know the importance of the half in the limouxine organization. Paul Barbaza, captain of Limoux, will also be absent.

A lack in the pack and that's not all since RomainPuso is also a package. The center has established itself as one of the best in its position in Elite 1 this season. The team lined up in the final should look like that of the victorious half against Lézignan.

On 22/05/2023 at 16:00, glemiln said:

Not certain what the streaming procedures are on the day or if there are any technical issues.

Just go to the main page, and the channel's playing. Currently showing the national hillclimb championships, for those who like motorsports (or just want to test the stream).

https://www.sportenfrance.com 

• Thanks 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Dragons will have 3 sides at Narbonne on the weekend :

U19s against Villeneuve/Lot

Womens team's against Lescure from the Tarn

The Wheel chair team against Montauban from near Toulouse

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Limoux taking 7 bus loads including the father of Jason Clark on his sons last game

Edited by audois
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

2 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Really looking forward to it and hoping for a good crowd Carcassonne and Limoux should bring around 8000 between them so only another 2000 to make 10000.

From memory the most we had in Narbonne was 13/140000 20 years ago.

• Like 1

The Women's Grand Final has just kicked off on viaOccitanie: Lescure v Catalanes

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Results up today

U15 Albi 18-24 Carcassonne

U17  Baho 22--22 XIIl Catalans (decided on goals 4-3 to Baho)

U19 Dragons 32-12 Villeneuve/Lot

Elite 1 Women Dragons 22-14 Lescure

* Yesterday Dragons Wheel chairs 56-33 Montauban

Edited by audois
  • Thanks 2

I missed the early minutes, but just caught the second Limoux try, made by an offload that even Matt Gidley would nod approvingly at. Lovely stuff!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

35 minutes ago, langpark said:

Just tuned in, WOW!! Is it a full house in Narbonne? Sure looks like it! And what a sight it is, half the crowd all red and the other half all yellow!! Great work there by the supporters!!

There’s only one stand open isn’t there?