Sun 4th Jun: SL: Hull FC v Warrington Wolves KO 16:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Warrington Wolves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/23 at 16:30

13 minutes ago, Saint Toppy said:

Nah the Catalans result was by far the most pleasing 😁

The Leigh result would gave been far more pleasing if they had made the 30 points difference, taking you know who's 3rd spot in the table, but this Friday should sort that out with victories for Saints and Leigh🤞

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Should be a good game next Friday at the LSV, neither team is resembling in their play how they were in the fixture at Hull, if Hull believe Leigh are performing the same as in R6 back in March at the MKM and prepare accordingly they are in for a shock, as Hull has improved in recent weeks Leigh have been on an upward curve for much longer.

Absolutely. When we met the first time we were in our slump and you were still finding your feet in SL a little bit. Both teams are a very different prospect now. It would have made a great TV game I reckon, but I don't blame them for choosing Saints v Wigan.

At half time the Wire fans put on a very impressive show under the stand in the concourse, but it did seem a bit premature , which I was suggesting to those around me , it went very quiet when FC went 2 scores up , very entertaining 😂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

I hoped Hull would try to sign Lam when it was first mentioned he’d be coming to England. I’m very happy they signed JC though.

As I understand it he only came to England because of his dad, he was never going anywhere else, as soon as Mr Lam got rhe job I was campaigning for him to sign Lachlan, 6 months before the deal was done.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GUBRATS said:

At half time the Wire fans put on a very impressive show under the stand in the concourse, but it did seem a bit premature , which I was suggesting to those around me , it went very quiet when FC went 2 scores up , very entertaining 😂

We do that every year at magic, it's  nowt to do with the game, it's become a tradition 

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Doubt that Leigh would swop Lachlan Lam for him.

And Hull would probably say the same. Both are going well for their teams and it will be an interesting battle between them on Friday night. 

The biggest compliment I can give Clifford is that even when our pack is getting bullied and the backs aren't offering much, he still looks like he is capable of putting the team on his shoulders and making something happen. To me that's the sign of a very good half back.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MZH said:

And Hull would probably say the same. Both are going well for their teams and it will be an interesting battle between them on Friday night. 

The biggest compliment I can give Clifford is that even when our pack is getting bullied and the backs aren't offering much, he still looks like he is capable of putting the team on his shoulders and making something happen. To me that's the sign of a very good half back.

I was congratulating your fans yesterday as they were heading for their coaches ( were the trains running to Hull ? ) After the game , followed by " see you all on Friday " 

• Like 1

A big issue for Wire at the moment is that our attack is toothless. I made the point earlier that we were so dominant in that first half we really should have been out of sight (not ignoring Hull's great recovering defensive efforts tbf). Hull showed how to be ruthless when they got on top in the 2nd. 

If you look at recent highlights of Wire, broadly speaking, our tries are coming from kicks or individual flashes. Our attack as a unit is poor. For all that first half dominance we scored from a kick and what was basically an intercept. 

The three-quarters were always going to be problematic for us this year, but our problems look structural as much as poor at individual level at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im hearing Josh Mcguire has had his contract terminated 

Silly Lad, must be all because he can't keep his gob shut. It would be interesting to hear what he said to a Leigh player (think it was Josh Charnley) but I suspect it will b kept in house.

Edited by Harry Stottle

2 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

Im hearing Josh Mcguire has had his contract terminated 

Well he's just had another Grade F charge for unacceptable language, so let's see how this plays out. 

Oh yes , I've just remembered , to the big ####### Wire fan walking back to the coaches who decided to punch the Hull fan , you're a sweet and lovely person mate , your club and the sport don't need you , go watching footy if you're too sensitive for a bit of Mickey taking 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, meast said:

You started it 🤣

Faulty Towers - Fav Food Quotes from “The Germans” - Let It Be Food

• Haha 1
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)