Injured players

Wiggyroad

5 hours ago, spanishknight said:

A bit in the Press saying it looks like Marsh has played his last game of the season, he's  having an op soon, Jubbys got an infection in his knee and may miss a couple of games.

Makes the decision to let Glover join Sheffield more confusing if marsh is out for the rest of the season,unless we have another centre lined up to replace him.

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Josh Daley is out for about 8 weeks, that's a blow he's been playing so well.

That's a massive loss. He's been player of the season for me. Never stops, never moans and is constantly improving. He just gets on with it wherever he's asked to play and does a fantastic job. Gutted for him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

Double P might be back September?? Levi unknown.

Just write them both off till next season and get them right.

Josh is a massive miss. In jubby we trust.

If Josh is out for 8 weeks that's about the end of the season as well so that would be 4 out for the season with Matty Marsh included. Not good.

13 hours ago, Clarence Street said:

If Josh is out for 8 weeks that's about the end of the season as well so that would be 4 out for the season with Matty Marsh included. Not good.

What about Kirby is he out injured at the moment?

1 minute ago, spanishknight said:

Ollie Butterworth has joined Doncaster on a two week loan, with a call back at any time clause.

At least it will give him game time and keep him match fit plus I can see him scoring a hatfull of ties in League 1 if he gets the service from the centres, he is strong and fast, will do him good I think as he is still very green. 

• Like 3

In theory we have lost 7 players Levi,Marsh,PP and Daley to season ending injuries,butterworth sent out on loan and Kirby and Glover have both moved on to new club's and with such a small squad leaves us with a very small squad again if we pick up any more injuries.

2 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I spoke to Matty Marsh yesterday. He is having surgery today, then will have a cast on for about 8 weeks. We'll be lucky to see him in a Knights shirt again this season. Let's hope he hasn't played his last game for the Knights.

I think he signed a 2 year contract 

On 19/07/2023 at 09:34, spanishknight said:

Deadline for signing players is 4th of August, think we have 7 games after that, we need to bring in couple of bodies, either loan, D/R or signed.

Totally agree with you we do have a lot of difficult games and are still lacking numbers.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...