Toulouse v Batley predictions

Dog forever

Hooley not in Leeds squad for Friday....

It's probably inviting criticism but I don't see us pulling of the double but the usual decent performance will see us not disgraced. 36-20.

• Like 1

forecast is 31 degrees at KO with thunderstorms so could be a slippy ball and slippy pitch which we are more accustomed to , so keep the unforced errors down and a tight defence could see us sneak a win then a few pots in the Melting Pot after to celebrate

• Like 1

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

Everyone knows that toulouse is always a tough place to go, I understand the boys are travelling there Thurs so will have a couple of days to acclimatise and probably have training session, toulouse have hit some form recently as have we, but toulouse are not as strong as they used to be so this could be an intriguing one we definitely have the size and strength where as I would say toulouse have a bit more pace! So not sure of what kind of outcome to expect, I think it might be as close as the home game, so if our boys can deal with the heat il go 20-21🤞

Edited by The scrim reaper

Lads travelling Fri morning, but still enough time to get the journey out of their system and get a Captain's run in no doubt. If we defend like we did against Fax then we should win, regardless of Toulouse pace. I think a cooler, wet day will be in our favour. 

2nd v 3rd, going to be interesting. My heart hopes for a Bulldogs win my head a narrow Toulouse victory...

16  - 10 either way 😬

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I'm not disappointed with that result, just so long as the team have not suffered any lasting injuries. 

• Like 3

Just seen the highlights, I agree with Josh Hodson about that try in the corner! Couple of others went in when 9 times out of 10 we'd have covered the tackle. Not as bad a result as it looks, York won't throw it at us like that. Gary Schofield in League Express gives us a good write up and backs us, is that good or bad? 

7 hours ago, phildog said:

Just seen the highlights, I agree with Josh Hodson about that try in the corner! Couple of others went in when 9 times out of 10 we'd have covered the tackle. Not as bad a result as it looks, York won't throw it at us like that. Gary Schofield in League Express gives us a good write up and backs us, is that good or bad? 

you have no idea what york will throw at you on the day , but more importantly neither has linners

1 hour ago, georgeb1 said:

you have no idea what york will throw at you on the day , but more importantly neither has linners

Really do you think linners cares about York? I doubt it he’ll expect his 17 to stand up and be counted remember York have 2-3 players cup tied 

20 minutes ago, Keep The Faith said:

Really do you think linners cares about York? I doubt it he’ll expect his 17 to stand up and be counted remember York have 2-3 players cup tied 

They'll be under no illusion on how tough an assignment it's going to be,  that's for sure. Do not underestimate any opponent in this league. Linners will be the first one to tell you that. 

• Like 4