Dilemma

georgeb1

I want to watch the knights at Bradford on Sunday but also see the ladies pick up the league leaders shield ,also Sunday both 3 o'clock.

With the ladies game being massive now i hope these fixture clashes are avoided next season.

• Like 4

With the ladies only playing 5 home games, and the Knights 13, is it beyond the realms of the fixture planners to arrange these on the same day as the Knights have a home fixture?

As for Sunday, while it would be good to see the Ladies receive the shield, I guess the Valkyrie have only pride to play for before the playoffs begin, whereas the Knights must beat  he equivalent of Loans'R us in the landfill site to keep alive any remote chance of making the top 6.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

I want to watch the knights at Bradford on Sunday but also see the ladies pick up the league leaders shield ,also Sunday both 3 o'clock.

With the ladies game being massive now i hope these fixture clashes are avoided next season.

According to Clint, the initial fixture lists for this season had even more clashes, and they did the best they could to get dates/times amended. Don't think it will get any easier next year.

Don't shoot me, but I'm staying local on Sunday - two points that eventually swayed me were (1) Odsal's not my favourite away ground to visit, and (2) I can think of lots of reasons I don't want to give money to the Bulls.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RBKnight said:

According to Clint, the initial fixture lists for this season had even more clashes, and they did the best they could to get dates/times amended. Don't think it will get any easier next year.

Don't shoot me, but I'm staying local on Sunday - two points that eventually swayed me were (1) Odsal's not my favourite away ground to visit, and (2) I can think of lots of reasons I don't want to give money to the Bulls.....

You sound like someone with common sense,i won't give Bradford my money either. Horrible ground and Horrible fans,good luck Knights.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Fevrover said:

You sound like someone with common sense,i won't give Bradford my money either. Horrible ground and Horrible fans,good luck Knights.

Fev fans fighting amongst themselves last Sunday at Odsal, numerous ejected from the ground, spitting at children, landlady in the pub said worst fans she's ever encountered 🤷

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nige Arro said:

Fev fans fighting amongst themselves last Sunday at Odsal, numerous ejected from the ground, spitting at children, landlady in the pub said worst fans she's ever encountered 🤷

Glass houses. We have our own undesirables. Drunken abuse of Sheffield eagles female fan by men almost in receipt of state pension. Spoke with group of men but little support from others. Witnessed, and intervened, with a group of young lads abusing father and young son at York against Fev. Both events reported to YCK. Not everyone from Fev is a wrong in. I should know; I was born a  stone's throw away. 

Hope we can all get along in the RL family and eradicate racist, homophobic, misogynistic and violent abusive behaviours.

• Like 4

Just now, TheYoungBaron said:

Glass houses. We have our own undesirables. Drunken abuse of Sheffield eagles female fan by men almost in receipt of state pension. Spoke with group of men but little support from others. Witnessed, and intervened, with a group of young lads abusing father and young son at York against Fev. Both events reported to YCK. Not everyone from Fev is a wrong in. I should know; I was born a  stone's throw away. 

Hope we can all get along in the RL family and eradicate racist, homophobic, misogynistic and violent abusive behaviours.

Wrong un (typo sorry)

11 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Apparently it was 5 - still 5 too many !!!!!! No one else as said they were fighting amongst themselves but iam not saying it didn't happen. They would be the worst there's only Fev fans cause trouble- apparently!

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Did the landlady take their money?

Edited by Fevrover

On 06/09/2023 at 11:47, HaxbyKnight said:

With the ladies only playing 5 home games, and the Knights 13, is it beyond the realms of the fixture planners to arrange these on the same day as the Knights have a home fixture?

As for Sunday, while it would be good to see the Ladies receive the shield, I guess the Valkyrie have only pride to play for before the playoffs begin, whereas the Knights must beat  he equivalent of Loans'R us in the landfill site to keep alive any remote chance of making the top 6.

Love to know what loan players we’ve used since dunning left in round 10 only one is young Fenton rogers who can’t play this week after failing his head test. 

On 06/09/2023 at 12:50, RBKnight said:

Always love how no fans come to Odsal but all happy to take there big pay day when Bradford goes the other way 🤦🏻‍♂️

5 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

So she's an hypocrite then,did it happen in her pub ? Did she evict them? No point coming on here with half a tale.

So I can't have an opinion , thought that was what forum's were all about .

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

So I can't have an opinion , thought that was what forum's were all about .

I haven't questioned your opinion you said  can't the landlady have an opinion and I've questioned you about serving them and taking there money and did she kick them out. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but not everyone agrees about things.

21 hours ago, Nige Arro said:

Yeah running amok. Thousands were ejected. People were trampled on and police in riot gear. I was there and do you know I never saw a thing. What made me laugh in all this was that Gledhill (Bradford's mouthpiece) states that Police were involved but later the Police said that there wasn't any complaints made about fan behaviour. Nige did you go? I didn't think so.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Fevrover said:

I haven't questioned your opinion you said  can't the landlady have an opinion and I've questioned you about serving them and taking there money and did she kick them out. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but not everyone agrees about things.

No problems , hope to see you home and away next year .

1 minute ago, J Phil Loxton said:

georgeb1 you do know that York can't be promoted as well don't you. So we will see you the year after....😄😄😄😄

Well actually mathematically they can , and your not there yet😇

4 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Well actually mathematically they can , and your not there yet😇

Crikey! I thought we had got promotion by finishing top like they do in football😀 Seriously though after next season it's all in the hands of Super Leagues right hand man IMG. I've supported Fev at the top I've supported them at the bottom and whatever I'll carry on doing so.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Crikey! I thought we had got promotion by finishing top like they do in football😀 Seriously though after next season it's all in the hands of Super Leagues right hand man IMG. I've supported Fev at the top I've supported them at the bottom and whatever I'll carry on doing so.

Likewise 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Bullmania said:

Always love how no fans come to Odsal but all happy to take there big pay day when Bradford goes the other way 🤦🏻‍♂️

And here, in a nutshell, is why Bradford (and some of their fans) are so unpopular with other Championship fans. It's the sheer sense of entitlement - like they are doing everybody a favour by being in the league. To be frank, it's been a fair few seasons since the Bulls brought a bumper away following to York (we get more from Fev now).

Those of us who put our hands in our pockets when the original "save the Bulls" collections were going round - despite older heads advising that it wasn't worth it as it was a bottomless pit (they were right BTW!) - get heartily sick of the bile and surliness that Bradford fans like you like to dish out to fans of other clubs. It's almost like you don't actually like Rugby League....... 

• Like 10

41 minutes ago, RBKnight said:

And here, in a nutshell, is why Bradford (and some of their fans) are so unpopular with other Championship fans. It's the sheer sense of entitlement - like they are doing everybody a favour by being in the league. To be frank, it's been a fair few seasons since the Bulls brought a bumper away following to York (we get more from Fev now).

Those of us who put our hands in our pockets when the original "save the Bulls" collections were going round - despite older heads advising that it wasn't worth it as it was a bottomless pit (they were right BTW!) - get heartily sick of the bile and surliness that Bradford fans like you like to dish out to fans of other clubs. It's almost like you don't actually like Rugby League....... 

I just defend my club I travel home and away went york twice this season maybe if rfl don’t keep putting it on a Monday night you might get more Bradford fans there. 

I don’t dish nothing out against other clubs in fact when we first come down bootham crescent and batley still is my two favourite away days. Fax is always going be up there for the rivalry.

if anything I will always have a laugh with other fans home and away.

before used to be to expensive to go Bradford won’t go which I understood but when your teams on it’s last chance for play off push should be there home and away regardless if you like the team the ground it’s about supporting your own team.