Featherstone Rovers 2024 Squad

marklaspalmas

Couple of clips of him for anyone who's interested...first one is scoring for East Leeds a couple of years ago...I'm sure I recognise that ground...🤔

Second one is from England Community Lions against Wales last month...go to about 9:00 and he scores with the final play of the game

The full game is on YouTube too..he's a tall and rangy prop, looks a bit of a grafter, interesting to see if he can challenge for a first-team place but certainly helps fill a potential gap in the squad.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rugbylad09 said:

I watched Hunslet a lot last season and you’ve got yourself a player. Wasn’t a starter for Hunslet but more of an impact sub. Strong in attack and defence and plenty of potential, just keep your hands off any more haha

Thanks for that, worth adding for those that don't know that Hunslet finished top of the NCL Premier League this season and have been one of the strongest amateur clubs around for a few years now.

Edited by The Phantom Horseman

10 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Thanks for that, worth adding for those that don't know that Hunslet finished top of the NCL Premier League this season and have been one of the strongest amateur clubs around for a few years now.

What position does he play and let me know, age, height and weight. UTR

21 minutes ago, POR said:

Yippee ki-yay we got seven -a - side  slowly slowly catchy monkey up to our alleged aim of getting a highly competitive team in the Championship next year. :kolobok_yahoo:

Any further info?

25 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

My favourite 'Shoot' feature was You Are The Ref, which examined typical everyday incidents a ref might have to deal with.

"The away team is attacking when an alien spaceship appears above the stadium and uses laser guns to shoot the ball. How should you resume play?"

Yeah, but without telling you if the ball burst surely that's unanswerable?

56 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

My favourite 'Shoot' feature was You Are The Ref, which examined typical everyday incidents a ref might have to deal with.

"The away team is attacking when an alien spaceship appears above the stadium and uses laser guns to shoot the ball. How should you resume play?"

There was another feature called "Short Passes".

Peter Lorimer scored seven goals for Leeds United in the UEFA Cup in 1972/3.

Who knows if that kind of obscure training started off a lifelong obsession with Fev Rovers stats?? That and the programme collectors bits.

• Like 1