2024 Transfer Tracker

9 minutes ago, Damien said:

I mean you went down the laughing route so it's awfully weird to then get precious when people do it in return.

Your post isn't worth responding to, hence why I didn't. Simple as that.

I only Laughed Because that Comment About my French wonderkids thread was completely outrageous. You are discrediting me and my knowledge of French rugby league all because you had not previously heard of those players.

Edited by NRLandSL
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Damien said:

Tbf pal the discussion wasn't about potential. That is your word.

Tbf Pal, you laughing at the fact I referred to them as “wonderkids” does insinuate you believe those players don’t have potential.

8 minutes ago, Damien said:

Weird how you quoted me, I reply out of courtesy but I'm upset 😂. I'll just ignore your posts in future then.

You just seem to be gunning for something. You disagree which is fair but at least add something constructive 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NRLandSL said:

Again Who are the best young Hookers in the World better than Bill Leyland, Please enlighten me. You can say what you want but at least have a valid argument to back up your claim. I want Names 7-8 Youngsters Born 2002 or later Definitively better than Leyland.

Harry Grant is the best hooker in the World and he comes off the bench, Leyland is the same. He comes on early and plays a large majority of the minutes at hooker.

A lot of teams Don’t like to send out there quick creative hookers for the first 20 minutes or so as it the most intense period of the game and they will often tire out quickly.

Brad O'Neil

Harvey Smith

Taylor Pemberton

Jarrod O'Connor

Same-ish age range, comfortably more accomplished beyond Pemberton who will have a break out year with York this season. Leyland is steady but he's playing limited minutes and not doing too much beyond passing off the floor.

That's not even considering the talent in NRL and State Cups. Harvey Smith is dramatically a better prospect though.

38 minutes ago, V02 said:

Brad O'Neil

Harvey Smith

Taylor Pemberton

Jarrod O'Connor

Same-ish age range, comfortably more accomplished beyond Pemberton who will have a break out year with York this season. Leyland is steady but he's playing limited minutes and not doing too much beyond passing off the floor.

That's not even considering the talent in NRL and State Cups. Harvey Smith is dramatically a better prospect though.

Who’s Harvey smith? Not coming to me, not sure I’d say pemberton is better the other 2 are good though 

28 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Who’s Harvey smith? Not coming to me.

!8 year old England Academy Hooker.  iirc 😉

Edited by Wollo Wollo Wayoo

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

2 hours ago, V02 said:

Brad O'Neil

Harvey Smith

Taylor Pemberton

Jarrod O'Connor

Brad O’Neil Is the best young Hooker in the world, I have previously mentioned him. O’Connor is too old I was referring to players born 2002 and later. Bill Leyland is already one of the best hookers In second grade full stop, regardless of his age so to call an 18 year old who has never played a single professional game a better prospect than him is a brave call. Harvey Smith might be great but i don’t think it’s fair to compare him to Leyland Yet.

Heres My list of the best young hookers in the world 2002 and later:

1-Brad O’Neil

2-Blake Mozer

3-Bill Leyland

4-Tallyn Da Silva

5-Tyler Moriarty

6-Tom Deakin

7-Mason Teague*

8-Gordon Chan Kum Tong

9-Cain Robb

10-Nolan Lopez-Buttignol

Jones, Roby, Balmforth, Glare, Pemberton, Ben Abdeslem, Otukolo, Smith, Hansen, Timms, Inman are all good aswell so are many others.

Should Probably end this argument now this thread is going off topic again.

Edited by NRLandSL

1 hour ago, Charlie said:

Who’s Harvey smith? Not coming to me, not sure I’d say pemberton is better the other 2 are good though 

TBT_HarveySmithSlider.jpg?_i=AA

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Beyond a joke now with Hull KR.  🤣  I wonder if their scout took the free kids option when he purchased a 2024 season ticket for Wakefield.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

5 minutes ago, NRLandSL said:

Interesting that, are they not planning on using May at 6, if so why would they loan out Abdull. Very Strange.

Imagine it's more a case of signing cover, to replace Rowan Milnes.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, phiggins said:

Imagine it's more a case of signing cover, to replace Rowan Milnes.

Yeah you’re probably right, Laulu-Togaga’e is a pretty capeable youngster though, hopefully he gets some game time this year. I’ve also heard Lennie Ellis has some potential too.

Waqa Blake Likely off to St Helens. Was Linked with the Western Force in Rugby Union but looks like he is going to stay in league.

Has been a bit out of form in recent years but there is no denying his raw athleticism and talent. Hopefully saints can get the best out of him as they do with so many players. At his best he can be a very good player.