Exciting Times in New Zealand

4 hours ago, The Rocket said:

In what has already been a record-breaking year for new sponsorship deals, the Warriors have signed a two-year deal with Arnott`s, the maker of New Zealand`s favourite biscuit.

Warriors sign two-year partnership with Arnott's | Warriors

Nice to see the Wahs following in the footsteps of Batley

FOX'S BISCUITS STADIUM: All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos) (tripadvisor.co.uk)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There isn’t much that excites me more about the future of the NRL than seeing Mt Smart full for Warriors fixtures. They are leading this one at the moment, hope they can get up.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure whether this has already been mentioned, I only found out yesterday.

Warriors bar: Why club chose Kingsland site for themed pub as part of major investment strategy - NZ Herald

The Warriors have found the location for their themed pub, which they hope will become the best sports bar in New Zealand.

The club has bought the Holy Hop bar in Kingsland, which they will fully refurnish and refit, with an estimated opening date of August or September 2024. 

As revealed by the Weekend Herald in January, the branded pub is part of a strategy to diversify revenue streams – after the Covid period highlighted their massive reliance on NRL funding – as well as boost their visibility and footprint in the marketplace.

As well as purchasing the business, the club has also bought the building, which houses a Domino’s outlet, a restaurant and a motorcycle accessories dealership (techmoto).

The Weekend Herald understands the NRL franchise – through owners Autex – have spent close to $10 million on the venture.

Seems the NRL`s push into diversifying income streams is inspiring the owners of the Warriors. The Warriors getting their own Gambaro.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Not sure whether this has already been mentioned, I only found out yesterday.

Warriors bar: Why club chose Kingsland site for themed pub as part of major investment strategy - NZ Herald

The Warriors have found the location for their themed pub, which they hope will become the best sports bar in New Zealand.

The club has bought the Holy Hop bar in Kingsland, which they will fully refurnish and refit, with an estimated opening date of August or September 2024. 

As revealed by the Weekend Herald in January, the branded pub is part of a strategy to diversify revenue streams – after the Covid period highlighted their massive reliance on NRL funding – as well as boost their visibility and footprint in the marketplace.

As well as purchasing the business, the club has also bought the building, which houses a Domino’s outlet, a restaurant and a motorcycle accessories dealership (techmoto).

The Weekend Herald understands the NRL franchise – through owners Autex – have spent close to $10 million on the venture.

Seems the NRL`s push into diversifying income streams is inspiring the owners of the Warriors. The Warriors getting their own Gambaro.

Across the road from Eden Park. Wouldn’t surprise me if they look to take a game or 2 there each year. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I know it`s Warriors` news, but this is massive for the Warriors` and Kiwi Rugby League in general. The sort of player who will attract other top shelf players to the club.

James Fisher-Harris signs with One New Zealand Warriors from 2025 | Warriors

" He`s one of the games` elite players, a super tough forward who sets and demands the highest standards. "

Andrew Webster Warriors` Head Coach.

It’s a huge signing for us, undoubtedly one of the biggest in our club’s history." Cameron George Warriors CEO.

"

Edited by The Rocket
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Rocket said:

I know it`s Warriors` news, but this is massive for the Warriors` and Kiwi Rugby League in general. The sort of player who will attract other top shelf players to the club.

James Fisher-Harris signs with One New Zealand Warriors from 2025 | Warriors

" He`s one of the games` elite players, a super tough forward who sets and demands the highest standards. "

Andrew Webster Warriors` Head Coach.

It’s a huge signing for us, undoubtedly one of the biggest in our club’s history." Cameron George Warriors CEO.

"

A great signing and seems a great bloke too. He went up hugely in my estimations after Penriths WCC defeat. He and Nathan Cleary spent an awful lot of time walking round the ground meeting and getting photos took with fans when no other Penrith players bothered. Indeed he had his photo took with my kids and it was the cherry on top of a great night.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Damien said:

6 sellout in a row now

Apparently the next one is already nearly sold out too.

new rise.jpg