Workington Away. Sunday 17th March

Great performance from the lads yesterday. Despite missing key players through injury, the game was won by halftime. Excellent performances all round but standouts for me were Owen, Jay and Adam in the pack, who completely steamrollered Town. Astley at halfback showed exactly where he belongs and special mention to Kian, Mo and Ben who looked strong out wide. Also, great to see George and Brad getting game time. Great start to the season.

• Like 6

• Thanks 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Roughyed Rats said:

Great performance from the lads yesterday. Despite missing key players through injury, the game was won by halftime. Excellent performances all round but standouts for me were Owen, Jay and Adam in the pack, who completely steamrollered Town. Astley at halfback showed exactly where he belongs and special mention to Kian, Mo and Ben who looked strong out wide. Also, great to see George and Brad getting game time. Great start to the season.

You can rest up now in advance of the King Cotton derby by which time you could be up against the top of the league. Cant wait….. where can I get a rag pudding in Oldham?

Stats-

Craven-4 tackles. one tackle bust. one try assist. 10 carries=95m

Agoro-3 tackles. 7 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 13 carries=152m

Morgan-17 tackles. 5 misses.2 tackle breaks. 14 carries=92m

Turner-5 tackles. one miss. 2 offloads. 5 tackle breaks. one clean break. 15 carries=114m

O'Keefe-5 tackles. one miss. 4 tackle breaks.10 carries=75m

Astley-13 tackles. 4 tackle breaks. one clean break. 3 try assists.  6 carries=42m

Ellis-16 tackles. one miss. 2 try assists. 1 carry=3m

Farnworth-27 tackles. one clean break. 15 carries=132m

Wildie-15 tackles. one clean break. one try assist. 4 carries=17m

J Chapelhow-18 tackles. one tackle break. 17 carries=133m

Wardle-13 tackles. one miss. 2 tackle breaks. 2 clean breaks. 6 carries=46m

Lawton-34 tackles. 5 misses. one offload. 2 tackle breaks. 9 carries=80m

T Chapelhow-20 tackles. one miss. one tackle break. 10 carries=76m

subs

Paga-13 tackles. 3 tackle breaks. one clean break. 6 carries=51m

Johnson-19 tackles. one miss. 8 carries=59m

Hirst-23 tackles. 3 tackle breaks. one clean break. 9 carries=102m

Gallagher-9 tackles. 2 misses. 2 tackle breaks. 4 carries=38m

Jay Chapelhow and Farnworth were great but Mo was exceptional on the wing. Hirst was super off the bench as well playing down the middle and has forced his way into the team for me.

Edited by m brooksy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 19/03/2024 at 04:10, Anita Bath said:

You can rest up now in advance of the King Cotton derby by which time you could be up against the top of the league. Cant wait….. where can I get a rag pudding in Oldham?

Our house 🏠 wife's always makes them and freezes them as well, she's a good un 👍 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2024 at 04:10, Anita Bath said:

From Wikipedia. Just to check where it was invented. Once again Oldham leads and Rochdale follows

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rag_pudding

• Haha 1