Sat 30th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00 (Sky/BBC iPlayer/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 15:30

5 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Conversion good,

18-28, 26 mins left.

"Top of the table clash"...what's one of them then? ☹️

The closest me and thee will get is a game of pool down the pub.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Pardon? 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Bit late to the party John.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

OOF!

Panic from both teams all of a sudden.

This is going to be a terrific finale.

1 minute ago, JonNgog said:

This has been a fun game.

The coaches won't be happy with the number of points shipped but who cares?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I'm kinda wondering if a TJ classic will win this for Les Cats.

"Mike Davies"?!?!

Just how many different names do these players have?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, corvusxiii said:

I can cast to TV on iplayer usually but can't here. Can anyone help me coz I'm lost!

I had a WatchNRL casting problem from Android phone to Chromecast yesterday, which was sorted by a full restart of both pieces of kit.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Jeez, Les Cats will do well to withstand this onslaught.

Remarkable considering what the score was after 12 mins.

• Like 1

Great credit to Les Cats.

Defended for their lives there.

• Like 2

It looked like being a blowout early on, but this has turned into a cracker of a game.

• Like 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Kebabdul over 60% of the votes for the Our League MOM.

Knock on Shirley?

• Like 1

Just now, Old Frightful said:

To misquote Churchill, he's a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside a pitta bread.

• Haha 3

Ralph Waldo Emerson

A few calls in this endgame going Wire's way, before they tackled Catalans in the air. I thought Warrington knocked on on a spread to the right and that Ickavalu knocked it backwards.

I think Catalans deserve this for how they've held out. Rougé or Abdull MOTM IMO.

Really enjoyable game.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

And he fittingly wraps it up.

Stuart Pyke was surely having a laugh when he said the MOM was going to be a tough call.

"Remember we've got an on field decision of try and I'm ###### if I'm creating any trouble for myself at this time on a Saturday afternoon, so let's go with that."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Nope, fair play.

Kebabdul rounds off a fantastic display with the match winner.

He must have really done summat wrong for Hull KR to get rid.

24-34 final score, probably.