South Sydney crisis- Sam Burgess rumours

Burgess has very recently and publicly stated he is at Warrington for 2 years, regardless of what happens at Souths.

I can see him ending up there eventually though.

Edited by Whippet13
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Burgess has very recently and publicly stated he is at Warrington for 2 years, regardless of what happens at Souths.

I can see him ending up there eventually though.

I hope he stays at Warrington. He's not ready to take on a club with discipline problems where he's still very much "one of the lads".

A few years down the line, he can be the returning hero, but not now, not even with Bennett as a mentor.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

23 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I hope he stays at Warrington. He's not ready to take on a club with discipline problems where he's still very much "one of the lads".

A few years down the line, he can be the returning hero, but not now, not even with Bennett as a mentor.

Agree that in 5 years time when just about everyone he played with at Souths has also retired and he has gained the necessary experience elsewhere would be the best time to return as the golden boy.

looking at souths at the moment best thing russell crowe could do is put his mate samuel l jackson in charge to scare the #### out of them 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

6 hours ago, graveyard johnny said:

looking at souths at the moment best thing russell crowe could do is put his mate samuel l jackson in charge to scare the #### out of them 

Say “what” one more time!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NRLandSL said:

Just dropped Damien Cook, Demetriou is laguhable.

That does feel silly. Whilst i think that Cook has been on somewhat of a downward dip in form* for a few years, his effort is there.

I can think of a few others i'd drop instead..

*Perhaps due to the pack he's playing in.

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

He was hooked at the weekend . I just think JD doesnt really know what to do and he’s rearranging deckchairs . The mix of that squad just doesnt look right . It could be a longer  term job but alas i dont think he’ll be the one doing it

3 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

Mal Meninga is now in the rumour mill to replace JD, that is more believable than Burgess.

Oh god. His last role at the Titans was a complete fraud.

new rise.jpg