Tony Smith and Stanley Gene have left the building..

18 minutes ago, Segovia Carpet said:

No don't worry.  Paul lives in one of the nicest houses in Worsley and it’s a 6 hour round trip if he decided to go.

We have houses in this part of the country too believe it or not. 👍

• Haha 1

The only 2 things that have been consistent over recent seasons at Hull are Danny Houghton and Adam Pearson.

If everything else has changed including some many times it’s a bit unfair to blame Houghton

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Hopie said:

Pearson did say Tony Smith would be his last appointment, maybe he is going too?

I think he was hoping that Smith would be a successful coach ……..

I still admire and respect Tony Smith as a Leeds supporter I dont have to reason why .however getting 50 plus points scored against you week after week and no change ,no improvement.  Are the players that bad that they couldn't keep the scores down ? 

• Like 1

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

4 hours ago, Damien said:

It's hardly a surprise given Hull's performances this season. They really need to get the next appointment right.

I should imagine they have thought that all of their appointments over the last few years have been right, do you consider they have said "He (whoever) might be OK or maybe not, let's just give him a go then"

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

I should imagine they have thought that all of their appointments over the last few years have been right, do you consider they have said "He (whoever) might be OK or maybe not, let's just give him a go then"

That's obvious.

4 hours ago, johnh1 said:

As a Salford fan, this announcement worries me.

Yep, but Paul does not need the money, and he lives in a very affluent area in Worsley close to the A.J. Bell, no need whatsoever to uproot and go to the far East.

4 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Of course it is, no need to say "They really need to get the next appointment right"

You really would try to start an argument with yourself in an empty room.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gomersall said:

We have houses in this part of the country too believe it or not. 👍

Aye but those who know him and knows where he lives, would wonder why he would want to swop it to move out there, no disrespect to Hull but it would have to be quite special.

Lots of rumours doing the rounds at the minute. Potentially the most significant one is that the club has been sold to Malcolm Walker and will be announced very soon. Malcolm Walker is from Hull and a former Hull FC player. He owns Victoria Plum and is worth upwards of £200m

Would be the best news in a long time if this turns out to be true.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, johnh1 said:

As a Salford fan, this announcement worries me.

Paul Rowley teams play some cracking Rugby and he has some pedigree in building teams up. Hull FC is a big club that would appeal but it's a heck of a task to turn them around. I think they will need to put on a decent sales pitch for any coach to consider the job at this point, leaving a decent Salford team with limited resources to go to a poor team with limited resources certainly isn't much of an offer. Pearson, or some other investor, will need to put up some money and guaranteed resources to make it more attractive as it's a hiding to nothing at the moment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

Lots of rumours doing the rounds at the minute. Potentially the most significant one is that the club has been sold to Malcolm Walker and will be announced very soon. Malcolm Walker is from Hull and a former Hull FC player. He owns Victoria Plum and is worth upwards of £200m

Really hope that's the case. Would be great for Hull FC but also the wider game.

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

Hope you're right. 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/hull-fc-verge-fresh-investment-9219523

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Hearing Nu Brown has left too 😐

Yeah I heard that too, although I'm not sure if there's substance to that one. Sounds like big changes are happening anyway, which certainly isn't a bad thing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MZH said:

Dont know of the guy but same applies to any "investor" in any club. It's what and who he's able to bring to the table that counts, not just the possible financial injection. For example, in the case of Leigh, its the high-profile  "local hero 💪💪💪💪💪💪" that is so appealing to the citizenry.  So in the case of Hull FC, what would the rumoured guy bring?

Edited by JohnM