Cornwall

You have to feel sme sorrow for Cornwall and Newcastle  getting hamered every week but still there and competing.

Without them a 9 team league would only have 6 home fixtures and would not be sustainable.

So please turn up those who can and give them respect and appreciation.

There has been opposing opinions on what Town should approach this fixture. Either to rest players and give fringe players a runout, or pick the strongest team and improve our points position. I favour a balanced approach to rotate what fit players we have while having a strong bench to build thr score if needed.

We have the next week another home game against Midlands where a strong team will be required, so a 2 game approach might be the way forward.

Thoughts.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Oh @@@@ thats bad news 😱

Seeing Tongia's highlights video he seems to have played centre quite a lot, maybe he plays there with Taylor injured.

12 hours ago, dkw said:

Seeing Tongia's highlights video he seems to have played centre quite a lot, maybe he plays there with Taylor injured.

I think it is our winger Brad Taylor who is injured and on crutches not Chris Taylor the centre

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Carlisle1921 said:

I think it is our winger Brad Taylor who is injured and on crutches not Chris Taylor the centre

Ah right, sorry, my mistake. Stick big lad on the wing then 😁

26 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Town sign Lasa Tabu Fifian forward till the end of the season.

Was Tabu the one Haven signed but never actually played for them?

4 minutes ago, dkw said:

Was Tabu the one Haven signed but never actually played for them?

No, he played most of 22/23 at Haven.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Sums us up really , patchy . Good spell where we look good and then periods where everything is hard work . I hope one of these new forwards has an offload game because we’re crying out for one 

Credit to Cornwall, they tried hard all day and never gave up, Wheetman and the no. 6 had decent games I thought.

One of them 'cant win' whatever you do games i guess, but let's be honest some of our defence is woeful at times and some ( reocurring) silly mistakes will burn us against better sides

• Like 2