The Photography Thread

Amazing, I love them. I could lose hours looking at those, if I didn't have to go back on stage, with my band.

Kenny has the effect for sure.

How is it done?

WIth your busy schedule, there;'s no time to learn, sorry

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Amazing, I love them. I could lose hours looking at those, if I didn't have to go back on stage, with my band.

Kenny has the effect for sure.

How is it done?

Perhaps you could find a photographer who has some experience of the tilt-shift technique and post a photo of you and your band performing?

Oh you can mock, but I've had some very exciting tour news just this afternoon. 

You're supporting Kirsty McColl?

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I once cleaned her guttering. It was the last time I saw her. It remember her shouting "Thankyou for the Jeyes" as I pulled off her drive.

Good times.

It wasn't you that used to go down her fish shop was it?

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I once cleaned her guttering. It was the last time I saw her. It remember her shouting "Thankyou for the Jeyes" as I pulled off her drive.

Good times.

you are a stranger to Jeyes fluid.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

IMG_2492_zps54cda59e.jpg

I have no idea what I am doing.

this is a miracle

the seemingly flaccid looking fountain has formed itself into a statue of the virgin mary

Keeping it local

this is a miracle

the seemingly flaccid looking fountain has formed itself into a statue of the virgin mary

I thought it was Todd Carney.

My mistake

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

P1050268_zps9bd86307.jpg

Sorry but that border is truly horrendous

DSC_0570_zps959cbba4.jpg

A bit of sharpening and contrast on the face will up that from belter to cracker.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

A bit of sharpening and contrast on the face will up that from belter to cracker.

ok

he reminds me of Paul Whitehouse in an aviva ad

Keeping it local

Now that's more like it.

:victory:

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Now that's more like it.

:victory:

it's a puzzle to me

the pictures should be sharp anyway.

I can understand contrast being an issue as in darkroom photography you would use different grades of paper.

Keeping it local

Your focus was slightly off the face, resulting in the face being slightly soft compared to the parts closest to the lens.

Also you have to be aware of the fact that converting to JPG will soften the image and therefore it will need sharpening.

Digital tends to be captured in a one size fits all manner, this results in a tendency to lose mid-tone contrast. This is why people shoot in RAW as the image can be better adjusted in its RAW format for highlight and shadow exposures much more easily than in JPG.

Edited by Padge

Your focus was slightly off the face, resulting in the face being slightly soft compared to the parts closest to the lens.

Also you have to be aware of the fact that converting to JPG will soften the image and therefore it will need sharpening.

Digital tends to be captured in a one size fits all manner, this results in a tendency to lose mid-tone contrast. This is why people shoot in RAW as the image can be better adjusted in its RAW format for highlight and shadow exposures much more easily than in JPG.

I thought I was using raw. It says that on my camera.

I don't like mucking about too much. It smacks of trying to make a bad picture good. I know what I want when I take the picture.

I've never enjoyed my photography as much since I got into digital. 

Keeping it local