NEW STRIP THREAD

Now that next seasons strips are slowly appearing in time for Christmas, how about sticking your teams new kit on one thread for comparison/ perusal/comments.

Gateshead Thunder

19134.jpg

Widnes

2013%20shirt%20600.jpg

Workington Town

19190.jpg

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

I was hoping you'd have the new Cents kit up! Are we getting one this year?

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Not so keen on the addition of the black on the kit. Looks better on the player though.

He looks like he's waiting for it to dry!

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

Webb looks delighted to be wearing that doesn't he.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Would love to see more RL clubs using Canterbury as kit suppliers. as well as being very well made, they are also putting out some real nice lifestyle apparel. More than just the usual polo shirt and tshirt.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Not a fan of the catalans kit at all, which is a shame as they generally produce good shirts.

Then again, i dont care, i'm moving to Sydney in 8 weeks time, so wont watch SL

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

at least the widnes fans will be wearing a kit that they want to, instead of having some abomination foisted upon them by the club..........

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

A new, old kit from Huddersfield after many years of supporters asking for a retro shirt, and after a former stalwart started supplying them independently.

http://www.giantsrl....images/6943.jpg

A bit steep at £48 though.

Economies of scale - nice shirt, though!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived