New Home shirt launch

RogerT

Ooh arrrrrrrrr, wonder if this is going to be our new home shirt.

Go to the twitter thingy top right click on KC Academy home shirt. 

Mmmmmmmmmm sickly for me.

Cheers Roger.

Cheers Roger.

Let's hope it's not. An absolute abomination. I have a feeling that it's actually the Kirklees College kit. I'm not certain, but I believe we still have a link to them.
r02c.gif

Correct Terminator but if you look on the left chest it as the Batley Bulldogs badge on so correct on both counts.

Cheers Roger.

Cheers Roger.

That shirt has Kirklees College above the Bulldog, and the main sponsor is Huddersfield Sports Massage Therapy, and a Gilbert Logo for the Sports Manufacturer, a lot of changes if its our new kit, are Morley Waste still our Main Kit Sponsor ?.

https://twitter.com/BatleyRLFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

That shirt has Kirklees College above the Bulldog, and the main sponsor is Huddersfield Sports Massage Therapy, and a Gilbert Logo for the Sports Manufacturer, a lot of changes if its our new kit, are Morley Waste still our Main Kit Sponsor ?.

https://twitter.com/BatleyRLFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

It's made by ravensport

I doubt it's anything like the college kit

Well I hope yours is better than our effort

Which apparently designed by 6 chimpanzees armed with 3 boxes of tasty crayons...and 4 cases of Stella

And proofed and passed by stevie wonder & ray Charles

Good luck ;)

There is too much Black going on with todays kits, gets quite boring after a while. a bit like a team of Referees,

Rams kits... http://media.prorl.co.uk/images/imagesource.php?image=19310.jpg&maxwidth=600

is that orange on the away kit ?, I expect our away kit to be fruity Green or Orange,

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

There is too much Black going on with todays kits, gets quite boring after a while. a bit like a team of Referees,

Rams kits... http://media.prorl.co.uk/images/imagesource.php?image=19310.jpg&maxwidth=600

is that orange on the away kit ?, I expect our away kit to be fruity Green or Orange,

Yeah orange is away

Batley going green?

Well hopefully we don't have to play each other At a neutral ground or it will look like a packet of opal fruits running around the paddock

Traditional with a hint of nostalgia and a twist of the modern

That's what shirts should be;)

Yeah orange is away

Batley going green?

Well hopefully we don't have to play each other At a neutral ground or it will look like a packet of opal fruits running around the paddock

Traditional with a hint of nostalgia and a twist of the modern

That's what shirts should be;)

I Just heard the away kit was going to be "different", orange , lime or even Pink is just my vivid imagination of different.

There hasnt been any outrageous or boring shirts for some time and Ravensport have stepped up from amateur strips to pro with relative ease

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I Just heard the away kit was going to be "different", orange , lime or even Pink is just my vivid imagination of different.

Pink?

Surely you mean strawberry ;)

Just need a lemon now :)

Where's greavesy when you need him to finish off a packet of opal fruits ;)

I personally couldnt care if we played in leopard print as long as we play decent rugby.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I personally couldnt care if we played in leopard print as long as we play decent rugby.

And it matches your shoes, of course.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just noticed that the club have announced that both the home and away shirts are going to be unveiled on the same night Friday the 11th December, brilliant.

Looks like Sean Hesketh is out for the start of the season its in The Press.

Cheers Roger.

• 2 weeks later...

with Dewsbury's Home Kit being Mainly BLACK

and Batley's Away kit being Mainly BLACK

I guess Batley will be wearing the White Home kit up at the Teabag on Boxing day ?

even more reason to get those new WHITE Christmas Shirts early

post-11086-0-93886900-1450119929_thumb.jpg

Archived