Come on then, lets be having it

RogerT

More huff and puff attacking play from the dogs, fingers crossed it will be enough to scrape a win. In reality a Thackrey inspired Dewsbury with the usual Grady score(s)will probably sneak it. Sorry to be downcast on our chances but the showing in Cumbria last week and Kears awful game plans and team selections have done for my optimism. I go Dogs 16 Rams 20.

Dewsbury by a clear two scores.

We're very motivated by the possibilities open to us whereas your players are wondering where they will be next year.

Just my opinion, of course.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

are you lot having a bit of a convo?.......

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

They wasted some perfectly good beer most of which went down my neck

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It's about time all that nonsense stopped. Grown men making fools of themselves. Both should get behind their teams & cheer them on in numbers.

Leave the aggression to the field.

"If you want us to be the best and if you want us to beat the rest, a BISSA donation is what we need"

Throwing bottles down where old men and kids are stood

I presume that they were plastic bottles, but still no excuse.  Many moons ago a friend of mine was knocked unconscious by a glass bottle thrown in the air on the old open stand at Batley.  For what it's worth, and I know that it proves nowt, the bottle was thrown by a young Dewsbury fan.  Needless to say my pal has not attended many games since the incident.

More huff and puff attacking play from the dogs, fingers crossed it will be enough to scrape a win. In reality a Thackrey inspired Dewsbury with the usual Grady score(s)will probably sneak it. Sorry to be downcast on our chances but the showing in Cumbria last week and Kears awful game plans and team selections have done for my optimism. I go Dogs 16 Rams 20.

if kear puts craven at fullback, we are screwed imo,he can't handle pressure games so this one will be out of window for us, imo of course

if kear puts craven at fullback, we are screwed imo,he can't handle pressure games so this one will be out of window for us, imo of course

I would imagine that Campbell will play at full-back with Reittie and Brown on the wings.

Glenn Morrison never rated Craven at full-back!

Surely Campbell fb,A Brown & Reittie wings,Ainscough & Squires centre. Craven standoff haha only joking

It must have been funny, Eddie liked it. 

l agree with your selection. Craven not been defensively sound enough and made too many individual errors this season, though in attack has looked ok. Perhaps this has been down to the injuries and not having a run in the team. Mind you, Brown was a little vulnerable in defence last week too!

It must have been funny, Eddie liked it. 

l agree with your selection. Craven not been defensively sound enough and made too many individual errors this season, though in attack has looked ok. Perhaps this has been down to the injuries and not having a run in the team. Mind you, Brown was a little vulnerable in defence last week too!

What will be even funnier is if Craven does play at full-back. High bombs all afternoon! :haha:

Brown has always been vulnerable in defence where ever he has played. IMO that's why he hasn't made it at better teams he's been at. Power and pace up front yes but as a defender you're better off with 12 men on! Craven is on a 2 year deal but depending on Campbell's intentions would let him go along with Faal and Cosgrove.

Archived