Crusaders RL v Castleford Tigers

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Crusaders
    • Castleford
    • Draw

This will be a true sign of how far we've come - a win puts us firmly in the driving seat for the playoffs, a loss lets Crusaders right back in it.

I think we should have enough though and will win by 14

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

The fancy dans of castleford will struggle with the basic environs of the gnoll, and the crusaders are discovering the welsh fighting spirit despite their non-welsh origins. The small pitch will see the silky skills of the northern sophisticates nullufied, the basic food and flavoursome beer will distract the prawn sandwich munching, rhubarb growing cas fans, sammuts hair will at key moments blind the oppo and crusaders will win by 3 penalty goals to 2.

PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF http://www.rugbyleaguecares.org/ and http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/article/8790/join-team-wales-for-2013

Predictions for the future -

Crusaders RL to get a franchise for 2012 onwards -WRONG

Widnes Vikings also to get a franchise - RIGHT

Crusaders RL to do the double over Widnes and finish five places ahead of them -WRONG

Widnes Vikings NOT to dominate rugby league in years to come! STILL TO COME

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cardiffdemonsrlfc/

http://www.walesrugbyleague.co.uk/

I promise to pay �10 to the charity of Bomb Jacks choice if Widnes Millionaires finish above the battling underdogs Crusaders RL. I OWE A TENNER!

http://www.jaxaxe.co...89/Default.aspx

If we have any aspirations of making the playoffs then this is a must win game. I think we'll win by six points. Been away with work for a couple of weeks - really missed my RL - so looking forward to the game.

Cru Cru Crusaders!

Crusaders 30

Castleford 24

FT

Well done Crusaders. (Bradford down to 11th now)

I bet you could have got great odds on Crusaders winning nine games this season. Woeful and worrying, considering their form at the moment, attendance though of less than 1500. Smallest gate this season.

rldfsignature.jpg

I bet you could have got great odds on Crusaders winning nine games this season. Woeful and worrying, considering their form at the moment, attendance though of less than 1500. Smallest gate this season.

I think playing it at The Gnoll instead of The Racecourse Ground AND the previous incident involving Castleford will have massively affected the attendance.

Edited by hindle xiii

When they got Noble, I thought that they would not finish bottom, however I would not have thought that they would have been pushing for a playoff place. I think everyone is starting to look at the run in's now.

It's all about da bass

When they got Noble, I thought that they would not finish bottom, however I would not have thought that they would have been pushing for a playoff place. I think everyone is starting to look at the run in's now.

Yes I agree. You've got to take your hat off to Noble for achieving what he has with limited pre season preparation time.

rldfsignature.jpg

I think playing it at The Gnoll instead of The Racecourse Ground AND the previous incident involving Castleford will have massively affected the attendance.

Beats me why they even bothered playing games in South Wales, would have got a higher crowd in Wrexham.

Yessssss! :D

Absolutely delighted with this result. If we have any hope of making the playoffs then winning this game was a must - and we did it, in the most dramatic of ways. I couldn't listen to the last few minutes; I was way to nervous!

I still think it's going to be very difficult for us to make the top eight but, hey, who knows - we've just got to believe...

I really hope that Brian Noble doesn't leave us next season. Crusaders pushing for a play-off space - who'd have thought that at the beginning of the season?!

Dewch hogia! C'mon lads!

Hard lines to the Cas fans on here.