Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I've run out of decent coffee and all we've got left is cheapo decaf that we give those strange deluded fools who enjoy that stuff. I no longer have sufficient caffeine reserves to get me to the shop to buy some more :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

but don't you find the stuff that comes in plastic cups out of vending machines is pretty good for 10p :ph34r:

Burns your tongue though.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

There's no decent coffee in England. What you had was a better quality of ######.

You had to didn't you... you just had to say that... :(

I was happy with my delusion that what I drink is "good", now it'll take at least a week or three to reacclimatise my tastebuds.

Edited by ckn

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Wouldn't that be scould? :dry:

"Burns your scould" makes no sense unless that's some Gloucestershire slang that those of us who don't chase cheddar down hillsides can't understand.

:rolleyes:

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

If you want decent coffee take the big bird to Addis. Makes your eyes snap up like roller blinds.

Our French correspondent, Audois, is chez moi. We will be dining on omelettes washed down with a selection of Belgian beers with a locally distilled eau de vie for finishers. I feel somewhat drunk already.

Apologies, LOL for the "burns your scould". :D

I'm getting a new car on Friday, following a long process of someone damaging the side of my old car while drunk and getting caught by the police, the insurance company assessing it and writing it off, offering me far more than I expected for it and picking it up today, leaving me with a Hire car until Friday.

I will be the proud owner, come Friday evening, of a Rover 25, 2001, 35k on the clock for

I have had so much fun at Rainbows and Ive finally found where the best place is to meet a nice lad in a supermarket.

How many places in a supermarket did you try before you found the best one?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I have had so much fun at Rainbows and Ive finally found where the best place is to meet a nice lad in a supermarket.

bloody hell amy, has dale winton caught your eye?

if so, there's something you oughta know......

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

crikey, you've been fleeced mate. If you can get out of the deal now. I had one of those and it was *****. For that money you should be able to get much better.

maybe he's got as good one sev. and it's only done 5k a year.

unless of course, that's all it would do. :ph34r:

best of luck with your new motor james, i'm sure it'll be a good un...

carthrash.jpg

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

maybe he's got as good one sev. and it's only done 5k a year.

unless of course, that's all it would do. :ph34r:

best of luck with your new motor james, i'm sure it'll be a good un...

5k a year is low. Mine was an ex-fleet car so that probably had something to do with it being in poor condition.

Fides invicta triumphat

I'm getting a new car on Friday, following a long process of someone damaging the side of my old car while drunk and getting caught by the police, the insurance company assessing it and writing it off, offering me far more than I expected for it and picking it up today, leaving me with a Hire car until Friday.

I will be the proud owner, come Friday evening, of a Rover 25, 2001, 35k on the clock for