Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Bit bored so I started looking at my old posts on here. I was here before the big changes, but my earliest recorded posts left were in April 2004. Quite embarrassing seeing some of the stuff I wrote, totally changed my opinion on some things.

One of my earliest posts was asking what to do about a job offer situation. Looking back it makes me smile as I'm still in the same place, with qualifications I never thought I'd have, more hopefully on the way, and several rungs up the company ladder!! Its great to think back at how ###### I felt then!

horseshitne.jpg

Bit bored so I started looking at my old posts on here. I was here before the big changes, but my earliest recorded posts left were in April 2004. Quite embarrassing seeing some of the stuff I wrote, totally changed my opinion on some things.

One of my earliest posts was asking what to do about a job offer situation. Looking back it makes me smile as I'm still in the same place, with qualifications I never thought I'd have, more hopefully on the way, and several rungs up the company ladder!! Its great to think back at how ###### I felt then!

Looking back through my posts also reminded me of a game that took over my life for a week or so!! Curveball I got to Level 9 at the time and got a bit bog-eyed from staring at it for long periods.

horseshitne.jpg

I've done that, and it does embarass me slightly when I realise how drippy some of my postings were in 2004.

I've also noticed how I was able to fall into Net rage back then. Nowadays, I just let it slide.

No need to do it as it won't solve anything

I'm tired and a bit down.

I've loads of emails to reply to but my heart isn't in it tonight.

:(

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I dug up a few old ones.

Re-read the entire one by MiAG about my cardiac event.That one continued until my mum's terminal illness. But my rehab was there too, and the help shown here when I was down, which was heartwarming.

I dug up an old one and bumped it, the site revamped (Ideal job finder), and a few others.

I'm a bit less of a fun stuff user now, a bit more serious, but not too serious. I still don't do in depth serious debates, the temptation do drag something somewhere random is too great.

I take the game a lot more seriously now we got a team here, too, and my becoming a coach has put things in a different light in many ways.

The odd bit of navel gazing in more subdued moments can be very enlightening.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I'm tired and a bit down.

I've loads of emails to reply to but my heart isn't in it tonight.

:(

Resolving "that issue" not going well? :unsure:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010