Uninteresting Trivial Facts

The rose bush in my garden has flowered today with two nice big roses. Never seen that in November before!

No flowers there for a good few weeks, then the roses come out and now there are a few other plants threatening to flower.

It seems that my back garden has become unionised. One out, all out.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Ive been with T Mobile for years and never had a problem. Took delivery today of an HTC Hero with a new deal :D

Two months left on my contract and T-mobile have a very clear "do not sell my details or pass them on without my permission" notification from me. In the last week, I've had 5 companies call me, all starting with "hi, this is T-mobile, your contract is due for renewal", when pressed, they admit they're resellers who've bought my data from T-mobile.

T-mobile deny selling my data when I challenge them, even though the reseller says they got it from T-mobile and there's no other way they could get my name, phone number, address, renewal date, phone type, etc.

They've been told that I'm swapping to someone else at the end of the contract and that if I get one more reseller calling me that I'll be reporting them to the Information Commissioner.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Two months left on my contract and T-mobile have a very clear "do not sell my details or pass them on without my permission" notification from me. In the last week, I've had 5 companies call me, all starting with "hi, this is T-mobile, your contract is due for renewal", when pressed, they admit they're resellers who've bought my data from T-mobile.

T-mobile deny selling my data when I challenge them, even though the reseller says they got it from T-mobile and there's no other way they could get my name, phone number, address, renewal date, phone type, etc.

They've been told that I'm swapping to someone else at the end of the contract and that if I get one more reseller calling me that I'll be reporting them to the Information Commissioner.

fair doos

Orange wanted my new address when a dispute came up between us - they kept charging money for nothing and even sent baliffs to my old address.

They insisted they would not pass my details to anyone else, so I asked them how the baliffs got my old address. The poor chap went very quiet.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Orange wanted my new address when a dispute came up between us - they kept charging money for nothing and even sent baliffs to my old address.

They insisted they would not pass my details to anyone else, so I asked them how the baliffs got my old address. The poor chap went very quiet.

T-mobile and Orange signed their merger today. :D A coming together of companies who have delusions of adequacy.

While digging out my heavy winter coat, I found my Gary Larson "Far Side" Gallery books. That's my toilet reading sorted for the next few months. :)

It's properly snowing in Chamonix for the 1st time this year.

In fact, it's snowing just about anywhere in France above 1000m.

It's properly snowing in Chamonix for the 1st time this year.

In fact, it's snowing just about anywhere in France above 1000m.

is that as per normal waistline?

how heavy?

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015

Keeping it local

i'm at bang on 1000m here in the Eastern Pyrenees and the snow line is about 50m above us. Normal to be honest. Bloody cold though! Last week it was cracking the flags and new buds of tulips and other flowers were appearing. This week it has been wet and the first real crop of mushrooms has appeared.

Going to throw another christian on the fire!